Borghese Gallery Entrance Tickets
Bask in the splendor of Renaissance artists like Raphael and Caravaggio, and sculptors such as Bernini who changed the way the world perceived art, as you explore the Borghese Gallery.
- Save on time as you enter the Borghese Gallery in Rome without having to stand in a queue
- Immerse yourself in the amazing art collections curated by Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Scipione Cardinal Borghese
- Admire masterpieces by Caravaggio such as David with the Head of Goliath and the Boy with a Basket of Fruit
- Don't miss seeing Raphael's The Deposition along with Bernini, sculptures like David and Apollo and Daphne
- Enjoy a stroll through the Villa Borghese and explore the gardens dotted with vibrant flowers in bloom
The Borghese Gallery is situated in what used to be the Villa Borghese Pinciana. The building of the gallery was clubbed with the gardens around it at first. The gardens, however, have become a separate attraction for tourists by itself.
One of the most tiring aspects of discovering a new place as a tourist is definitely the queues. Explore the vast collection of sculptures, paintings, and antiquities at your own pace, right from the start. As you enter the museum, you are likely to notice the magnificent marble sculptures of the Twelve Roman Emperors. A vast array of rare paintings adorn much of the wall. Daphne and Proserpina are intricate and expressive. You could gaze at these sculptures for days and still miss out on the finer expressive details. The rooms are rarely ever crowded due to the controlled inflow of visitors, giving you ample space to stroll around the museum and contemplate the great works of art.
If you would like an in-depth exploration of the Gallery, feel free to check out our Borghese Gallery guided tours, where you can gain incredible insight into the gallery and it's history with the help of an expert guide, well-versed in the English language, who will accompany you on the tour.
- Priority Access to Borghese Gallery
- Audioguide (purchasable on-site for 5 Euros)
Know Before You Go
- Access to the museum is regulated with a mandatory exit at the end of each time slot so tickets are limited and sell out quickly. Tickets will not be available on-site for purchase, especially for same-day entry
- Until the month of May, only two children are allowed access for a time slot
- You may pick up your ticket only on the day of the event at the opening of the checkout counter an hour before the show (until the beginning of the same)
- Entry is free for people who are physically challenged as well as their accompanying guardian (carry a valid photo ID)
The Gallery is open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM every Tuesday to Sunday
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Please arrive at the museum 15 minutes prior to your reserved time slot to ensure you enter on time to make the most of your experience
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at the Borghese Gallery Ticketing Office, Piazzale Scipione Borghese, 5, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
- To locate this point on Google Maps, simply search for - Borghese Gallery
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The Villa Borghese is situated within the Borghese Gardens on Pincian Hill, just north of the Spanish Steps
- To reach by foot, climb the steps and follow the road around to the left. The park rises up from the Piazza del Popolo, with the museum at the top of the hill
- To reach by public transport, take bus 116 and get off at Galleria Borghese, or take bus 910 (from Termini Station) and get off at Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- By metro, the closest stop is Spagna; however, be prepared for a bit of an uphill walk
For bus tables and public transport maps, visit Rome’s official public transportation website