Uffizi Gallery Priority Access with Guided Tour
Discover the artworks of Uffizi Gallery on this small group tour with a professional guide, conducted in the language best suited to you, and learn the stories, styles, and themes that the artworks revolve around. Marvel at paintings, sculptures and much more with your guide providing rich insights into them on this 2 hour tour.
- Skip the Line tickets to Uffizi Gallery, which allows priority access to the museum, bypassing the long ticketing lines.
- Enjoy a 2 hour guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery in a small group of no more than 14 people from a professional guide in your choice of language out of the following: English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German.
- See the legendary works of prolific painters including Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Giotto and many more!
Explore the oldest art gallery of Florence - The Uffizi Gallery
Enter the Uffizi Gallery - an art museum - featuring works from the greatest artists of all time. Walk through the halls and cover the chronologically arranged artworks as you trace back centuries of creative expression. Explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art.
Enjoy a tour of the Gallery with a professional guide
Having a guide at the Uffizi greatly enhances your experience. You learn more and gain insights about the venue and its artworks which you might not have known. Not just that, a guide will help you with any query you might have regarding any painting or the architecture of the Uffizi and will surely make your experience more educative, memorable and satisfying. Having the tour being conducted in a language of your choice out of English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German makes this guided tour one of the most convenient and cost-effective ways of exploring the gallery.
Famous Paintings at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
- Skip-the-line entry into Uffizi Gallery
- Expert tour guide (English/Spanish/Italian/French/German)
- Small tour group (14 guests or less)
Know Before You Go
- Kindly note that your tickets allow you to skip the entry line into the gallery. However, you will still have to go through the security check.
- Note that each ticket option may be multilingual.
Reduced Price Tickets
- People aged 6 and younger can attend the tour at no cost.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must select the number of children in your party at the time of checkout in order to reserve their spot on the tour.
- Please carry a valid photo ID.
- The Gallery is open Tuesday through Sunday. The Gallery is closed on Monday.
- The tour is available at 3:15 PM, 4:30 PM, regardless of the language it is conducted in. May onwards, a 9 AM morning slot is available for the English tour only.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time.
- It is mandatory to arrive 15 minutes before your tour to check in at the meeting point.
- The meeting points for different time slots are different. Please ensure that you proceed to the correct one.
English | Spanish | Italian | French | German
Super Flexible Cancellation
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.