Skip the Line Tickets to The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
Don't miss an opportunity to visit The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), hailed as one of the most important modern art museums in the world. By using our tickets, you can skip the line and head to the museum without any hassle and get access to MoMA PS1.
- Skip the main queue by gaining access to the Vouchers and Passes desk.
- Displaying works from the early 19th century to modern times, The Museum of Modern Art has played a pivotal role in bringing contemporary art into the spotlight.
- With six floors full of installations, artwork, and exhibitions, there won't be a single dull moment!
- Entry to MoMA PS1, a contemporary art center, is included.
Established in 1929, MoMA has cemented its place as one of the world's leading modern art museums. Home to over 200,000 works of art, the MoMA brings modern and contemporary art to the forefront of the art scene and houses art by some of the best-known artists from across the world, like Frida Kahlo, Andy Warhol, Pablo Picasso, and Ai Weiwei. The museum also showcases design, performance art, photography, and film. With free audio guides in nine languages, you can pick up insightful information about the artworks and exhibitions.
Popular works at MoMA:
- Campbell's Soup Cans, Andy Warhol
- The Starry Night, Vincent Van Gogh
- Water Lilies, Claude Monet
- The Persistence of Memory, Salvador Dalí
- The Sleeping Gypsy, Henri Rousseau
The ticket includes access to MoMA PS1, a branch of the modern art museum where you get to discover and engage with experimental art forms from across the globe. This contemporary art center often plays host to temporary exhibitions that will take your breath away! Whether it’s exposing yourself to something new or viewing something familiar through a different lens, MoMA is sure to be an eye- and mind-opening experience.
- Skip-the-line entry to MoMA
- Entry to MoMA PS1
- Free audio guides in nine languages
- Entry to all special exhibitions
- Daily film screenings
- Additional Gratuities
Know Before You Go
- Daily: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday - Monday: 12:00 PM- 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Black Out Dates
The museum will be closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Enjoy a variety of dining options at the museum, such as the newly renovated Cafe 2 with family-friendly dining. The Modern, which holds two Michelin stars, serves lunch and dinner.
- Explore the collection, exhibition-related items, and curator-approved products at the stores located within the museum.
Audio Guide Languages
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish
Children aged 16 and under can enter for free (carry a valid photo ID).
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please take a print out of the same and display along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your printed voucher at the special ticketing desk located at 54th Street on the side of the Museum lobby.
- The tickets have to be redeemed within a single visit on the same day.
The closest subway station to MoMA is 5 Av/53 St.
These tickets are valid for six months from the date of purchase.