Skip The Line to Uffizi & Accademia Galleries + Florence City Tour
Explore the marvels that Florence has to offer on this comfortable 6-hour guided tour. Not only will you be able to see Florence like a native, you will also get priority access that lets you bypass hours long lines to the crown jewels of the city, the Uffizi and Accademia galleries that draw huge crowds on the slowest of days so you can gaze in awe at some of the best art collections in Europe!
- Spend the day discovering the wonders of the ancient city of Florence and see some of its prized possessions as you explore the depths of the city on this 6-hour tour.
- Learn about the history of Florence and the role it's played in Italy's rise to power in modern Europe with the help of a professional guide who will conduct an immersive tour in English.
- Get priority access to the crown jewels of the city, the Uffizi and Accademia galleries and spend some time basking in the glory of the artwork created by great Italian masters.
Spend the Whole Day Discovering the Wonders of the Ancient City of Florence
Kickstart your day at the most famed Accademia Gallery. After meeting your guide, you will receive your skip-the-line tickets to the gallery, allowing you fuss-free access into the marvelous treasure trove of Rennaissance art. You will get the chance to learn about the various artworks and the artists whose works adorn the walls of the gallery. The museum also houses the stunning sculpture of ‘David’ by Michelangelo which is widely recognized as the greatest sculpture ever. A professional guide will walk alongside you offering insights about the paintings and sculptures present in the gallery.
Learn About the History of Florence with the Help of a Professional Guide
After visiting the Accademia Gallery, you will get to venture through the streets of Florence while taking in the many attractions and architectural marvels peppered through the city. A professional guide will be providing commentary about the history, culture and artistic expression prominent through the city. You will also get to walk through the narrow, medieval streets of the city while studying its architecture and history. You will also be treated to spectacular views from the Fiesole before you immerse yourself in the world of art.
Get Priority Access to One of the Crown Jewels of the City; The Uffizi
Home to more paintings and sculptures than any other museums in Florence, you’ll get to explore the Accademia Galleria and the Uffizi Gallery. Featuring works of prominent artists from the middle ages to the modernist era it's time to live and breathe art. Indulge yourself in the glamorous world of Michelangelo, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, and many others as you walk between through the halls adorned by masterpieces of these renowned artists.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Accademia Gallery
- Skip-the-line ticket to Uffizi Gallery
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour of Florence
- Personal headsets (for small tour group)
Know Before You Go
The tour is available every Tuesday-Sunday at 08:25 AM, 08:30 AM, 09:15 AM & 1:30 PM. The tour begins promptly from the meeting point and lasts approximately 6 hours. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure to check in with your guide at the meeting point.
This tour is available in English only.
Tour Group Size
- Uffizi Gallery: 14 guests or less
- Accademia Gallery: 20-25 guests or less
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 3 years and below can partake for free in this tour. Children aged 4 - 14 years enjoy reduced ticket prices. Please carry a valid photo ID in case proof of age is required.
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the Gallery.
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.