London Eye Standard Experience Tickets
Get access to the iconic London Eye and enjoy stunning panoramic views of London. Admire the Thames River, the second-longest river in the United Kingdom. Marvel at other iconic attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, the Buckingham Palace, and Big Ben.
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the London Eye, the British capital's iconic ferris wheel and the tallest in Europe
- Lose yourself in the picturesque views of London and marvel at the iconic river Thames that flows through the city
- Get a birds-eye-view of the city and spot famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben
- Catch stunning views of the London skyline up to 40kms away on a clear day
- Enjoy the thrilling London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
What to Expect
Hop onboard the London Eye, the tallest cantilevered observation wheel in Europe. Built-in 2000, it offers a 360-degree view of the city. For half an hour, you get to view London from a very unique, elevated perspective. Starting from the royal Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, it is hard to miss out on any of the iconic British landmarks when you are on this Ferris Wheel. You will be able to catch views of St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey Trafalgar Square, and many more popular landmarks from a height of 135 meters in a safe and comfortable air-conditioned capsule.
It is the most popular paid attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.75 million visitors every year and has been featured in several films, music videos, and television shows. Designed by the husband-wife team of David Marks and Julia Barfield, this iconic symbol of London boasts a diameter of 120 meters. Owing to its location right in the heart of the city, the London Eye also warrants a visit for its easy accessibility and stunning design.
- Access to the London Eye
- Panoramic view of the city
- London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Same-Day Tickets
- Advance Purchase
Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by adults.
Items that can be taken aboard include briefcases, laptops, baby bags, foldable buggies, and drinking water. Large bags, sharp objects, and items that can cause security hazards are strictly prohibited.
1st - 31st May: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
1st - 30th June: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
1st July - 18th July: 10:00 AM - 08:30 PM
19th July - 21st July: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
22nd July - 25th July: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
26th July - 28th July: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
29th July - 31st July: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
- Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly
- Please display this on your mobile device at the ticket redemption point
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your tickets directly at lastminute.com London Eye (Riverside Building, County Hall, Bishop's, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom)
- Get down at the Waterloo Underground Station, it is a 7-min walk to the London Eye.
- Waterloo (5-min walk) and Charing Cross (15-min walk) are the closest train stations.
- Buses 211, 381, and 77 can drop you at the London Eye.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout