Skip The Line Tickets to Da Vinci's Last Supper With Guide
See one of the most iconic works of art of all time, The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci. Visit with a guide and learn about the masterpiece, it's fascinating history and creation, not to mention the many, well documented myths that surround the painting. Skip-the-line at the entrance and examine the work of art in the same spot it was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci, the refectory of the former Dominican convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- Benefit from priority access tickets which allow you to skip-the-line at the entrance of one of Milan’s most popular attractions.
- Marvel at the relic from the late 15th century, The Last Supper, and be mesmerized not just by the painting, but also by the former Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- An expert English-speaking guide will accompany you through the tour, providing fascinating insights into the world-famous painting and its rich history
- Enjoy an immersive tour which offers you a chance to study the painting in detail, and learn what is truly great about this masterpiece.
Benefit from Priority Access Tickets for a Hassle-Free Experience
The painting draws quite the crowd which means the lines are not just a possibility, but a promise. More often than not, those waiting in line don't get to see the masterpiece until several hours later, by which time the beauty of it doesn't quite strike you. Buying tickets online is most definitely a necessity with Last Supper, not only is it the most simple and hassle-free way of seeing the Last Supper since you get to skip the line and save yourself hours of waiting, but it is also the most cost effective and memorable as you will be entering with a small group and get to admire Leonardo's work in peace and quiet.
Marvel at the Last Supper with a Professional Guide
After skipping the line at the entrance, proceed further into the Santa Maria delle Grazie and come face-to-face with one of the most celebrated paintings by one of the most celebrated artists; The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci. Since authorities have restricted visits to 15 minutes, make the most of your time with the Last Supper and let your guide tell you everything you’ll need to know about the masterpiece. Study the majestic depiction of the final meal of Jesus Christ and his Apostles, and watch the figures speak to you in this visual representation of the iconic biblical moment. The painting provides a window into the artwork of the past, and though anyone can admire the beauty of the fresco, it can only be deeply appreciated learning the fascinating secrets about why Leonardo chose this location for the painting, how this differs from a traditional fresco and what happened to the figure’s eyes as you look at the immaculate structural composition and attention to detail.
Da Vinci’s Last Supper is one of the world’s most famous paintings, so don't miss out on a chance to marvel at its magnificence. We're here to help you discover the best with the best.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Last Supper.
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide.
Know Before You Go
Due to strict conservatory measures, the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, restricts all visits to a maximum of 15 minutes. You will be entering with a small group, no greater than 20 people at a time to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
Though the Last Supper is open from Tuesday-Sunday from 8:15 AM - 7 PM, this tour is available only during certain dates and certain times on those dates due to popular demand.
This tour is monolingual and will be carried out by a professional English speaking guide.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children will have to purchase a full-price ticket regardless of age. Infants under 12 months and under will be allowed free admission only if they are carried and not in a stroller.
By Metro: Santa Maria Delle Grazie is located between metro stations Cadorna Triennale and Conciliazione. It’s a 10-minute walk from either station to the venue.
A strict dress code must be followed in order to enter the church. Shoulder and knees must be covered by both men and women at all points in time.
Large bags, backpacks, and cases are not permitted inside the Last Supper. There are no cloakrooms here for storing the items.
Please note that all food and drinks, including water bottles and sealed food items, are strictly forbidden when going to see the Last Supper. This rule is strictly enforced and we recommend that you leave all such items in your room before your visit.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your Last Supper Guided Tour with Skip the Line Tickets shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meet your tour guide at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, which is a small square outside Santa Maria delle Grazie (church) where the Last Supper is contained.
- Your guide will be holding a sign board with "Headout" logo on it
- This place is located at junction of street Fratelli Ruffini and street Corso Magenta. - To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Nearest tram stop is S. Maria Delle Grazie - Tram 16 stops here.
- Nearest Metro Station is Conciliazione, 5-10 minutes walk to the meeting point. Line 1 of the Metro stops at this station.
- Nearest bus stop is P.za Giovine Italia. Bus 50 and 58 will stop here.