Couple's Private 45 Minute Helicopter tour - Including Heliport Fees
See New York from an entirely different way during this romantic, private 45-minute helicopter tour. You and your loved one will get to see the landmarks and attractions of the city from the sky with a knowledgeable and friendly pilot giving you insights along the way. We don't know about magic carpets, but this ride will definitely show you a whole new world!
- Helicopters lift off from a quiet location at Westchester Airport
- Feel free to enjoy the personalized in-flight music selection allowing you to set the perfect mood
- Fly over the iconic sights of NYC and see them from a bird’s eye perspective
- Listen to the pilot providing insights about the attractions around you as you relax and marvel at the cityscape
- Take in the panoramic views of popular attractions like Central Park and Yankee Stadium
- Please note that the $50 heliport fee is included in the price of the ticket
Once you climb aboard your private helicopter, you'll be able to put on your noise-canceling headphones that will ensure you're able to hear each other as well as the pilot who will be providing insightful commentary at intervals during the flight. The engine will roar to life and the pilot will fly you over to Midtown Manhattan to begin your tour of the city. Gaze upon the wide, lush greenery that is Central Park, contrasted harshly against the otherwise stark concrete of its surroundings. Look out at the iconic city skyline and get up close and personal with the skyscrapers that are a part of it. Gasp in awe as you recognize the famous silhouettes of the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings. Marvel at the striking architecture and styles of the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges and imagine the cacophonous sounds of Yankee Stadium on a game night as you look down on the most expensive stadium in the world. Cruise past the wondrous Ellis Island, the gateway to America for so many immigrants in the early 20th century, immigrants who now call New York home and are an integral part of the city's vibrancy. Get an unparalleled view of Lady Liberty as your pilot maneuvers to show you the best of Downtown Manhattan.
The New York skyline is beautiful at any time of day but it gets even more romantic as the sun sets or at night. This private tour is the perfect way to see the city and the ultimate way to celebrate a special occasion with a loved one.
Central Park | Empire State Building | Chrysler Building | Madison Square Garden | Harlem | George Washington Bridge | Yankee Stadium | Freedom Tower | Financial District | Battery Park | Ellis Island | Statue of Liberty
- 45-minute private helicopter ride
- Heliport fee
Know Before You Go
- Maximum weight for any passenger should be 250 pounds and the combined weight of both passengers shouldn't exceed 500 pounds
- You may be asked to check in your handbags before your flight
- Please note that, for security reasons, flights will not be operational on days/times when games at Yankee Stadium are occurring at the same time or if the President of the United States is visiting New York
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost
Flights run daily, from 10 AM - 8:30 PM
Strict Cancellation Fee
This experience may not be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply click on the link below: Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The redemption point is located close to the Westchester County Airport
Please note: Bookings received outside of operational hours (10 AM- 5 PM) will be confirmed the next day.