Dream World + Water Fun + Round Trip Transfers Combo with Optional Buffet Lunch
Make your way to Dream World Bangkok for a day of fun with your little ones. Home to some truly fantastical rides that will keep you children engaged and happy, Dream World truly has something for everyone. Enjoy round-trip transfers to Dream World from Bangkok, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for you and your loved ones.
- Dream World Bangkok is designed specifically to cater to the whims and fantasies of children. The theme park is home to exciting rides like the Sky Coaster, the Speed Mouse Coaster, Grand Canyon, Super Splash and countless others.
- Enjoy round-trip transfers to Dream World with these tickets, ensuring you have a comfortable and hassle-free time with your family.
- The park is divided into many fun zones that you can explore with your family. These include the Dream World Plaza, Dream Garden, Adventure Land, and Snow Town. Each of these zones is unique and houses a plethora of rides and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Dream World also hosts the Colours Of The World Parade which features your kids favourite fictional characters including Cinderella, Superman, James Bond and others!
- Splash around in the Water Fun play area, the aquatic zone of the park, sure to be a delight for children of all ages
- Escape the Bangkok heat with a chilling trip to Snow Town. With temperatures set at -8 C, there is no better time for a fun sledge ride than when you visit this glorious world of snow and ice!
- After an eventful day at Dream World, you can opt to wind down with a delicious buffet lunch. You can also shop for memorabilia at the souvenir shop and create wonderful memories of the time spent.
What To Expect
Located around 43 kilometres from central Bangkok, Dream World is a theme park designed specifically for families. With these tickets, you gain round-trip transfers to Dream World, ensuring a comfortable experience for you and your loved ones.
Your experience at the park begins at the Dream World Plaza, which houses shops and places to eat and is designed to mimic a colourful town with cute buildings on either side. Beyond the Plaza, the theme park spreads out to different zones, each featuring a different theme.
The Dream Garden is the first themed area and makes for a great place to relax and unwind. Hit the lake on water cycles or get a bird's eye view of the park by riding the cable car. The Colours Of The World Parade is held at the Dream Garden and you can ride the Speedy Mouse Coaster or Racing Cars here. Next up is the massive Adventure Land. This zone is home to some of the park's most popular attractions and features a space, futuristic theme. Some rides you can try here include Space Mountain, Super Splash, Sky Coaster and Grand Canyon.
Dream World is also home to the chilling Snow Town. Stack on your warm clothes as you enter the coldest part of Bangkok with temperatures hitting -8 degrees Celsius! Go on a sledge ride or just have a good old snowball fight, Snow Town is where you should be at to beat the Bangkok heat. Apart from the themed zones and rides, Dream World Bangkok also hosts a variety of entertaining shows including the Animal Show featuring live animals, the Hollywood Show with plenty of action and explosions and the super high-tech 4D Adventure that will take you on a crazy ride. These tickets also grant you access to the Water Fun play area, where your kids can splash around and have the time of their lives. Additionally, you can also choose to partake of a buffet lunch at the park, an option for which will be provided during checkout.
A day out at Dream World with your family is sure to leave you coming back for more!
- 1-day entrance ticket to Dream World
- Re-entry on all rides
- Access to Water Fun play area
- Round-Trip Transfers
- Entry to Snow Town (optional)
- Buffet Lunch (optional)
Know Before You Go
Tickets for Dream World are available online only for non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals can only get their tickets from the entrance.
Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Public Holidays: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Major parts of the theme park are uncovered and you'll be walking around quite a bit in the hot sun. Dress in comfortable cotton clothes and carry a hat and sunglasses.
Moderate Cancellation Policy.
You may cancel these tickets up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. You can exchange this voucher for the ticket at the Dream World ticket counter.
- Dreamworld Bangkok, Tambon Bang Yitho, Amphoe Thanyaburi, Chang Wat Pathum Thani 12130, Thailand
- Click here for list of hotel pick-up locations
Bus: Take bus number 538 on the Victory Monument - Don Muang - Rachamonkolk route or number 523 on the Mochit - Kasetsart University route.
Alternatively, you can take a car or taxi via Expressways from central Bangkok
These tickets are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.