Grand Pearl Sunset Cruise with Buffet
Experience the unmatchable Grand Pearl Cruise as you voyage on the calm waters of the Chao Phraya River and discover the vibrant city of Bangkok at sunset. Treat yourself to the exotic buffet spread, including Thai and International cuisines as you pass by recognizable landmarks in Bangkok.
- Hop aboard the Grand Pearl and view Bangkok’s stunning landmarks from the Chao Phraya River as the sun begins to set.
- Enjoy the live entertainment on board and choose between Thai and International buffet cuisines to dine on.
- Notice Bangkok’s most recognizable landmarks along the way, including the Memorial Bridge, The Temple of the Dawn, The Royal Grand Palace, The Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and many more.
The River City Never Disappoints
Make your way to the river city for the Grand Pearl Cruise and board the luxurious boat to experience Bangkok from a unique vantage point. Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink as you board and brace yourself for some stunning views, including some of Bangkok’s finest landmarks. Settle into the romance of the experience as you make your way along the peaceful waters of the Chao Phraya river. Enjoy the extensive buffet spread, giving you the option to pick between Thai and International cuisines to suit your liking.
As the solo saxophonist serenades everyone on board, look out to the horizon and watch the sunset. Look around and identify some of Bangkok’s most familiar landmarks, including the Memorial Bridge, Temple of Dawn, The Royal Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Royal Thai Navy Club, and so on. Make sure to bring your cameras along to capture some stunning photographs of the beautiful Bangkok backdrop.
- Cruise along Chao Phraya river
- Thai and International buffet dinner
- Complimentary drink
- Live music
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- Check-in and registration occur at River City Pier at 5 PM.
- The cruise is expected to start between 5:20 PM and 5:30 PM and comes to an end at 6:50 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Infants below the age of 3 can board this cruise for free.
- Children’s tickets (4-10 years) can be bought at a discounted price.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive by 5 PM to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is River City Pier Counter 2 Si-Phraya (River City Shopping Complex 23 Trok Rongnamkhaeng, Charoen Krung 30, Si Phaya Pier, Yota Road, Sampantawong, Bangkok 10100,Thailand.)
- River City Bangkok is a huge shopping complex and can be easily spotted.
- The closest bus stop is 5-minute walk from the meeting point. The buses that stop at this station are 1, 35, and 75.
- If you’re coming from the other side of the Chao Phraya River, the two closest ferry piers are Si Phraya Ferry Pier and Marine Dept (with Si Phraya Ferry Pier being closer).
The Grand Pearl Sunset Cruise with Buffet ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.