Escorted Priority Entry to Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Explore the marvels of Ancient Rome with this unique ticket that allows entry to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum with the assistance of a host who will help you navigate access. Save time (up to 2 hours at peak times) and money on this experience and discover the jewels of the city, and its breathtaking monuments as you walk through the area.
- On this visit, you can dive deep into the history and culture of the ancient world by visiting the most iconic attractions from Ancient Rome: The Colosseum, The Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
- Discover the ancient ruins of Rome and walk through the age-old structures that stood the test of time.
- Escorted Entry to the Colosseum with the help of your host, and explore the magnificent icon to your heart's content.
What to Expect
Discover the myriad of structures at the Roman Forum, including the Colosseum. At the start of the tour, you’ll meet your host who will aid you in skipping the long queues and exchange the voucher for a ticket at the start and help you gain entry through a special group's entrance to the Colosseum. After this, you get to roam on your own for about an hour. Explore the vast magnitude of ancient Rome’s most iconic landmark. Feel the majestic ambiance as you stroll through and try to imagine the structure once filled with nearly 80,000 bloodthirsty spectators. You will also get access to the second floor from where you can trace the Colosseum’s circumference to get an idea of how big the venue really is.
Finally, make your way to the Palatine Hill and bypass the long entry line with your priority access tickets. Enjoy one of the city’s best vantage points and discover the hill where Rome was originally founded. Once considered the most desirable neighborhood in Rome, Palatine Hill lives on as an extensive archaeological site. Explore ruins of the Flavian Palace and Stadium of Domitian, as well as the legendary Hut of Romulus.
An hour later, you will meet up with your host again who will help you gain entry to the Roman Forum. Feel free to explore the enormous complex and make the most of your ticket which teleports you through time.
- Escorted entry ticket to Colosseum (1st and 2nd Floor).
- Escorted Entry to Roman Forum.
- Entry to Palatine Hill.
- Assistance from our host as they escort you inside.
- Skip the security line.
- Guided tour.
- Access to underground and top levels of the Colosseum.
Know Before You Go
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times. Please bring your own
- Social distancing within the attraction is maintained - an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter
- Large gatherings are avoided
- Entry will be denied to guests with body temperatures of 37.5°C or higher
- All members of your party must carry valid ID to present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
- Make sure you visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day as your Colosseum visit as the tickets are valid for one day only.
This tour is available every day at multiple times.
Colosseum entrance is free for children between the age of 0-3.
- 2nd Jan - 15th Feb : 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- 16th Feb - 15th Mar : 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 16th Mar - 30th Mar : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- 31st Mar - 31st Aug: 8:30 AM - 7:15 PM
- 1st Sept - 30th Sept : 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- 1st Oct - 26th Oct : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- 27th Oct - 31st Dec : 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- 16th Mar - 30th Mar : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Last Entry at 4:30 PM)
- 31st Mar - 31st Aug: 8:30 AM - 7:15 PM (Last Entry at 6:15 PM)
- 1st Sept - 30th Sept : 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM (Last Entry at 6 PM)
- 1st Oct - 26th Oct : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Last Entry at 5:30 PM)
- 27th Oct - 31st Dec : 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Last Entry at 4:30 PM)
The tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; as such we recommend wearing comfortable attire and suitable walking shoes.
Due to its nature, the tour is not wheelchair accessible. We recommend the tour for kids aged 4+.
Bags and backpacks are not allowed in the Colosseum and the Forum Romanum due to a lack of cloakroom.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Ticket
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host at the meeting point denoted in the voucher.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Note: All members of your party must carry valid ID to present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.