Boboli Gardens Skip The Line Entrance Tickets
Skip the lines and gain entry to the elegant Boboli Gardens at Uffizi for a chance to get away from the city and appreciate nature. Stroll through the sculpture park and catch a glimpse of the best of Renaissance landscaping for a wonderful day out in Florence.
- Gain skip-the-line access to the 111-acre Boboli Gardens, and go for a stroll through this beautifully arranged park.
- See the many attractions in and around the park, such as the 6-meter high obelisk from the time of Ramses II, the stunning grottoes, and the regal Fountain of Neptune.
- Enjoy access to the Porcelain Museum and the Bardini Garden, which will round out your visit to the Gardens nicely.
- Skip-the-Line Access to Boboli Gardens
- Access to Bardini Gardens
- Access to Porcelain Museum
- Access to the Grotta del Buontalenti
- Audioguide not included but available at the ticket office in the following languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch and German.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
The Boboli Gardens is a park that has been modelled in the Renaissance Style, home to a wide variety of plants, as well as a vast collection of sculptures dating from the 16th to the 18th centuries. The gardens are directly behind the Medici’s Pitti Palace, the main seat of power of the Medici Grand Dukes, and they spread out over 111 acres of rolling greens. Formally styled and wonderfully arranged, the gardens are a delight for the senses with their heady mix of nature, architecture, and sculpture.
With these tickets, you gain skip-the-line access to the Boboli Gardens. Stroll on the geometrical paths through the luxuriant greens, and see the many different expressions of Renaissance ideals in and around the park in the form of the formally ordered and beautifully adorned architecture, natural beauty, and ancient structures. You can admire the magnificent sculptures and artworks strewn all over the park, such as the 34-century old Obelisk from Egypt, Stoldo Lorenzi’s Neptune’s Fountain, the Fountain of the Ocean by Giambologna, and Giorgio Vasari's Large Grotto. The grottoes at the garden are of particular note, as they are a prime example of outdoor sculpture, and represent different and defining aspects of Mannerist architecture.
You also gain access to the Bardini gardens (only recently opened to the public) and the Museum of Porcelain with these tickets. These attractions are located near the Boboli Gardens, and they will give you a further glimpse into Renaissance art and architecture, thus nicely rounding out your visit. Ideal for art and nature lovers, this visit will let you peek into the heart of Renaissance beauty.
know before you go
- You will be walking through the vast gardens, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Pitti Palace's and Annalena's entrances are the only ones accessible. The Porcelain Museum remains closed (until further notice)
- The Gardens can be subject to temporary closures or changes of the opening hours due to weather emergencies which could injure persons and damage things
Timings and Availability
- Opening Hours: 8:30 AM
- Closing Hours (Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb): 4:30 PM
- Closing Hours (Mar & October): 5:30 PM
- Closing Hours (Apr, May, June, Jul, Aug, Sept & Oct): 6:30 PM
- Last admission is an hour before closing time
- First and last Mondays of every month
- Sat & Sun (until further notice)
- 1 Jan & 25 Dec
- You will receive an email with your mobile voucher soon after purchase.
- Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the ticket office to gain entry.
- Meeting Point is: Palazzo Pitti ticket counter, (at Piazza Pitti).
- Make your way to this venue and show your tickets at the ticketing counter.
- Go to the right of the line, where you will see the “visitors with reservations” sign.
The nearest bus station is Romana: Bus 11 and 36 will stop here.
These tickets are valid only for the date booked during checkout.