Bangkok Klong & Wat Arun & Flower Market with Optional Street food tasting
Sightsee like a true tourist when in Bangkok and hop aboard a long-tail boat to cruise through the picturesque canals of Bangkok. Get off at Wat Arun, otherwise known as the “temple of dawn,” and wait as secrets unfold at this magical site. Finally, make your way to the renowned flower market of Bangkok, a blast of color, scent, and culture.
- Hop on the famous long-tail boats of Bangkok and take in the serene environment around you.
- Watch the houses on stilts, floating markets, and old bridges pass by as you make your way to Wat Arun.
- Get off at the “temple of dawn,” and explore the stunning temple and its interesting finds.
- The last stop is the flower market, a must-visit when in Bangkok. The strong floral scents and colors are what make it special.
- Stroll through the indoor market aisles, and check out the various kinds of spices and food items sold here. Indulge in a street food-tasting endeavor and get to know the local culture in the best way possible.
The Scenic View From the Canals
A peaceful boat ride along gorgeous canals is the ideal way to sightsee Bangkok and everything it has to offer. A klong commonly refers to a canal, and the klong lifestyle refers to the way of living by the canals. This is a great way to immerse yourself in the timeless charm of this city, while marveling at the unique waterways of Bangkok. Needless to say, the views from the calm waters are picturesque.
Take in the floating markets from afar, the houses on stilts, the old bridges, and bustling temples that make up most of the landscape. Sneak a peek into the daily lives of klong inhabitants and find ways to immerse yourself into the local culture. After the long-tail boat ride, you will be dropped off at Wat Arun, which is the second part to your trip.
Wat Arun: The Temple of Dawn
This is one of bangkok’s most sought-after landmarks and located on the calm banks of the Chao Phraya River. A must-visit when one stops by Bangkok, Wat Arun offers a gorgeous view from its riverside location. Combine aesthetic appeal with history and learn about the cultural significance of this temple. Listen closely to your guide and find out the secrets about this magical site.
The Flower Market of Bangkok: A Blast of Colors
Before ending your trip, make your way to the bustling streets of bangkok’s undisputed flower market. Whether it’s the unique scents, the baffling colors, or the friendly people, the flower market of Bangkok is unique in its own way. Thai people buy garlands of gelsolmini and Malay Phuang as offerings to Buddha statues. Partake in this spiritual gesture and get a closer look at the special Thai culture.
Market Food-Tasting (Optional)
Stay back for a little market food-tasting experiment, which involves market-hopping and tasting the praised local dishes. Some of these dishes include Pad Thai, mango sticky rice, boat noodles, and coconut ice cream. Tickle your tastebuds with some authentic Thai flavours, if you dare!
You may choose between two ticket options:
- Bangkok Klong & Wat Arun + Flower Market
- Bangkok Klong & Wat Arun + Flower Market + Market Food-Tasting
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- A long-tail boat ride
- Wat Arun entrance fee
Know Before You Go
- Please note that there are two available timings for this tour: 9 AM and 1:30 PM.
- The ticket option of Bangkok Klong & Wat Arun + Flower Market ends at 12 PM and 4:30 PM respectively, with a tour duration of 3 hours.
- The ticket option including the market food-tasting ends at 1 PM and 5:30 PM respectively, with tour durations of 4 hours.
- The meeting point for both time slots remains the same.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the mobile voucher with a valid photo ID to your tour guide while boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
You must meet your guide at Tha Maharaj, in front of the Starbucks Coffee shop inside the mall.
You can catch the ferry to the Maharaj ferry terminal. Alternatively, you can catch buses no. 32, 53 or 91 to the Tha Maharaj bus stop. The mall is a short walk from both of these stops.
This ticket is valid for the date and time chosen at checkout.