Acuario de Zaragoza Tickets
Escape the daytime heat and explore an underwater world at Europe's largest freshwater aquarium, the Acuario Fluvial de Zaragoza.
- Explore Europe's largest freshwater aquarium at your own pace.
- See more than 5,000 animals spanning 350 species.
- The tanks recreate the ecosystems of the Nile, Mekong, Amazons, Murray-Darling, and the Ebro.
- Apart from fish, spot caimans, snakes, otters, frogs, anemones, and corals.
A whole new world awaits you at the Zaragoza Fluvial Aquarium! It houses the largest freshwater tank in Europe, with 1.7 million liters of water. There are 70 other tanks here that are home to more than 5,000 animals from over 350 species. They recreate the world’s most important river ecosystems: the Nile, Mekong, Amazons, Murray-Darling, and the Ebro rivers.
The building has different bodies where the central space represents the glaciers that are the origin of all the rivers (the River of the World); the great freshwater tank, 9 meters deep and 45 meters. On the sides, there are quadrangular tanks that contain the exhibition spaces dedicated to the five rivers mentioned above. While most of the animal species exhibited are fish, you'll also get to spot other vertebrates like reptiles (caimans, snakes, turtles, varans), mammals (otters, marmosets), amphibians (frogs), and invertebrates (anemones, and corals). Multiple ecosystems that thrive in the five rivers are represented in the many fish tanks. Among the species that can be observed are crocodiles, piranhas, otters, and even anacondas!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry to the aquarium
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- All the facilities of the Zaragoza Aquarium are accessible, there are lifts and ramps so that wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility can access.
- On Avda. José Atarés s / n, next to the Guard Court, there are two parking spaces reserved for the disabled.
- All bathrooms are accessible.
- Please turn off the flash of the cameras, and put your mobile phones in silent mode.
- Do not touch or hit the aquarium windows.
- Make use of the bins, do not generate waste.
- Smoking is not allowed in the entire aquarium enclosure.
- Do not eat or drink in the entire premises, except in the areas enabled for it.
Children aged 3-4yrs are free, youths aged 5-12yrs, as well as seniors aged 65+yrs, students and unemployed enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID/Student card/Documentation)
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Acuario de Zaragoza.
- Address: Av. de José Atarés, s/n, 50018 Zaragoza, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- A2 towards Barcelona: exit 311B, and join A-2 / A-68 towards Z-40 / Airport / Logroño / Pamplona / A-23 / Huesca / Barcelona / Zaragoza / Z-30 / Via Hispanidad. Take exit 320 toward Avenida Ranillas
- A2 towards Madrid: exit 321 towards Avenida Ranillas
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.