Zaanse Schans, Volendam, and Windmills + Amsterdam City Tour
Don't miss a chance to explore the picturesque villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken on this immersive half day trip. You will also get to explore Amsterdam on a delightful city tour where you will get to visit the Museum Square.
- Visit the Museum Square, home to several museums such as the Van Gogh museum and Rijksmuseum on an immersive city tour.
- Experience the stunning beauty of the Dutch countryside with a day-trip from Amsterdam accompanied by a Professional English/German/Spanish speaking guide.
- Learn about Dutch cheese at the fishing village of Volendam with an expert guide by your side.
- From visiting a diamond factory, admiring the windmills at Zaanse Schans to watching a master clog maker at work in Marken, you will get the chance to see the best of North Holland!
- You will also get to enjoy a delightful boat trip on the Ijsselmeer with a GPS audio guide available in 16 languages.
- Amsterdam City Tour
- Live guide in English, Spanish, and German (Amsterdam City Tour).
- GPS guide, 16 languages (Countryside & Windmills Tour).
- Admission to a working windmill.
- Admission to the Cheese Factory Volendam.
- Demonstration from a traditional clog maker.
- A boat trip on the IJsselmeer.
- Visit a diamond factory.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Explore the Dutch Capital on a Delightful City Tour
Amsterdam is a bustling metropolitan, home to rich artistic heritage, scenic canal systems and the world famous Museum district. As you walk along the Dam with your guide, you will stumble upon the central square of Amsterdam, the site of the Royal Palace and the Netherlands National Monument. You will also be able to view the famous skinny bridge of the Magere Brug. Towards the end of your city tour, you will be taken to a windmill on the Amstel River. Followed by a visit to a diamond factory, where you will see how diamonds are traditionally polished.
Experience the Beauty of the Dutch Countryside & Indulge in Dutch Cheese and Volendam
Indulge in the beauty of the Dutch countryside with a tour of its charming villages. Get onboard a classic bus and make your way out of Amsterdam to explore hamlets like Volendam, Marken, and Zaanse Schans. As you take in the lush scenery, you will stop by the famous fishing hamlet of Volendam. Here, you will take in the sights and sounds at its picturesque harbour before making your way to a local cheese factory. As you tour the factory, you will learn about the various forms of Dutch cheese and the guide will even show you how the cheese is prepared. The Volendam tour continues with a serene midday cruise across the lake IJsselmeer to the fishing village of Marken.
Visit a Clog Making Workshop at Marken and Admire the Vintage Windmills at Zaanse Schans
Next, at Marken, you can amble along its quaint streets before you step into a clog factory and see the skilled craftsmen at work. The last stop will be at Zaanse Schans that is famous for its vintage windmills. An industrial village, you will get a tour of one of the centuries-old windmills and an expert will show you how it works.
know before you go
know before you go
This tour departs daily at 09:00 AM.
Your professional guide who will conduct the Amsterdam city tour is fluent in English, German and Spanish.
You will be provided with a multilingual audio guide for the Countryside & Windmills Tour available in Spanish, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese and Russian.
Ensure you assemble at Amsterdam Central Station: IJ-Hal, De Ruijterkade 34 a, 30 minutes before the tour departs.
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced price tickets are available for children (between ages 4-12) at 40 EUR.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Zaanse Schans, Volendam, and Windmills + Amsterdam City Tour vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.