1 Day Entry Ticket to Any 2 Parks: Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World or Warner Bros World™
Prepare yourself for a thrilling and adrenaline-filled fun day with some of the most exciting experiences and rides at any two Yas Island Parks - Warner Bros. World™, Yas Waterworld, or Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- With this 1 day pass to any 2 parks out of Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, and Warner Bros. World™, experience the thrills and excitement of these world-class attractions at a discounted price!
- At Ferrari World, ride the world's fastest roller coaster, take a spin in a Ferrari simulator, and learn about the history of the iconic car brand.
- Yas Waterworld is a must-visit for water enthusiasts, with over 40 thrilling rides and attractions including the world's longest suspended roller coaster.
- Warner Bros. World™ is a paradise for fans of all things DC Comics and Looney Tunes, with immersive rides and interactive experiences based on beloved characters.
- Did you know that Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi is home to the fastest roller coaster in the world? The Formula Rossa reaches speeds of up to 240 km/h, making it the perfect thrill for adrenaline junkies.
- Entry to any 2 Yas Island theme parks: Warner Bros. World™, Yas Waterworld, or Ferrari World
- Tickets based on height and age restrictions
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and back
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
One of the most exciting parks in the Middle East with a rich and solid history behind it, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will have you experiencing 20 adrenaline-fuelled rides to racing to extremely unique attractions found nowhere else in the world. You'll get to ride the 'Formula Rossa', the world’s fastest rollercoaster that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car, reaching speeds up to 240-kilometers per hour. (Please check about this status beforehand as it could be undergoing annual maintenance).
Children will love to be a part of the Junior Grand Prix driving school where they can get behind the wheel of a scaled-down racing car. Explore the Galleria Ferrari, and learn about the famous race, drivers, and designers. Experience unpredictable zip-lining on Flying Aces, the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet.
You’ve had a long day, and now it’s time to relax. Have a quick bite at Dana’s Diner where the menu is Grills and Snacks, or have your heart’s fill at Chubby’s Kitchen, a multi-cuisine restaurant. If you're in the mood to shop, head to the Sultan & Sons store or to the Qaryat Al Jelena Souk, the bazaar with something for everyone.
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat. Experience never-ending twists, turns, drops, and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin.
With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! Slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features make Marah Fortress the dream playground for any child and have everything to keep your tot entertained.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
Your tour of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi will begin at the Warner Bros. Plaza, which is at the epicenter of the theme park and pays homage to the Golden Age of Hollywood with its classic art deco design. The theme park has six immersive lands that have been designed keeping in mind iconic Warner Bros. characters and worlds. Bedrock is based on The Flintstones, the classic 1960s cartoon. Dynamite Gulch features your favorite animated characters, including Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote in a cartoon version of a Southwest American desert.
Cartoon Junction is where you’ll find all your favorite cartoon characters under one roof. Hang out with Scooby-Doo, Bugs Bunny, Batman, Superman, and many others here. Gotham City, of course, is home to our favorite masked crusader - Batman. Top off your visit with Metropolis - the futuristic city that’s home to Superman.
know before you go
know before you go
Please note that the two parks need to be visited on the same day with this ticket.
This ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2023). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
FFP2 or surgical masks are not allowed while riding rollercoasters rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Masks can be bought at the park for AED 35 for 2 pieces.
Note: The following rides are unavailable:
Fiorano GT Challenge: unavailable until further notice
The famous rollercoaster Formula Rossa is currently undergoing scheduled annual maintenance:
Formula Rossa Junior: unavailable from 16 May until 16 June
There are safety and usability restrictions on some of the rides, which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. - Guests under 1.1 m, mostly children, will be able to enjoy rides at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, there are a few rides that will be restricted to them, hence the above and below 1.1m ticket pricing.
You can find the detailed list of rides and height restrictions here
Children 3 years of age and younger are admitted free of charge accompanied by their parents. Parents may be asked to provide ID to verify the age of guests 3 and younger.
Some of the attractions will not be available for a few days. Following are the details:
Liwa Loop, Falcon Falaj: 6th Jan – 17th Jan
Slither’s Slides & Marah Cabana's: 3rd Feb – 21st Feb
Al Waha Zone Cabanas (Near Amwaj): 9th Feb – 7th Mar
Bubble’s Barrel: 2nd Mar – 3rd Mar
Sebag: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
Rush Rider & Bubbles Barrel: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
Pearl Diving: 16th Mar – 27th Mar
Humlool’s Humps & Jebel Drop: 13th Apr – 29th Apr
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi
Operating hours during January
- Daily: 11am to 7pm
Operating hours during February
- Daily: 12pm to 8pm
Operating hours during June
- Daily: 12pm to 8pm
- Wed: 10am to 8pm
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Sun to Thu: 10am - 7pm
Nov to Mar
Sun to Thu: 10am - 6pm
On Thursdays, Yas Waterworld is open from 10am to 5pm for general admission and from 6pm to 11pm only for women.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your voucher instantly. Please carry printed copies of your vouchers along with a valid photo ID and display them at the venue.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Ferrari World E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available on the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule from Dubai to Yas Island here and the daily Yas Express shuttle schedule here.