XLine Dubai Marina Zip Line Tickets with Free Photos & Videos
Ride the incredible Xline Dubai Marina Zip line and savor the adrenaline-fuelled descent from the Amwaj Towers, across the Marina, and straight into the Dubai Marina Mall. Ride solo or choose to share the thrill with your child on this unique zip line experience.
- Hang on tight as you accelerate to 80 kmph in a mere 2.5 seconds from a 170-meter-high launchpad.
- Get an unmatched view of the marina below as you record all the excitement of sliding down the zip line on a special camera provided by XDubai.
- Choose to share this experience with your kid as you slide down along 2 parallel ziplines.
- Take home a souvenir with you by upgrading your ticket to get the Limited Edition XLine T-shirt.
- Fun fact: A waterfront had to be excavated from the Persian Gulf to create the Dubai Marina.
- Bus ride from the check-in booth to the launch platform
- Safety gear
- Photos and video recordings of your jump
- Lockers for personal belongings (small items only, carry-ons and luggage will not be stored)
- Exclusive T-shirt (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Zipline Through the Sky
XLine had thoroughly impressed zip line enthusiasts with its ride across Downtown Dubai. The Marina Zip line takes this riveting experience to a whole new level! Strap on your harness and camera as you glide down from Amwaj Towers into the Dubai Marina Mall at a hair-raising speed of about 80 km/hr.
Let the Thrill Begin!
With qualified teams monitoring and testing the zip line on a daily basis, there is no reason to worry about your safety. All your goofy and epic moments on the ride will be captured by the camera provided by XLine. Glance at the breathtaking marina, the Princess Tower, and the Cayan Tower as you hurtle towards the Dubai Marina Mall. The Marina Promenade is the ideal vantage point from which your friends and family can watch you slide down the zip line. This is 170-meter-high an experience like no other that you cannot miss if you are holidaying in Dubai.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time slots.
- An alternative time slot is not guaranteed in the event of a late arrival, and refund requests will not be entertained.
- It is required for children to be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- Please note T-shirt sizes and color choices may vary depending on availability.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable-modest clothing with closed shoes. Skirts, dresses, flip-flops, and other loose footwear are not allowed.
- Participants must be between the ages of 12 and 65 (parental consent will be required for those below the age of 18), taller than 130 cm and weigh between 45 and 100 kg.
- Participants must be in overall good medical shape and free from the influence of any narcotics, spirits or substances that could impair their judgment.
- Participants must not be suffering from any physical or mental conditions that would prevent them from completing the tasks required through the experience.
- Participants must not be requiring any medical attention at the time they arrive for their experience.
- Pregnant women and participants who are currently recovering from injuries or are prone to recurring injuries will not be allowed.
- Participants must meet the safety requirements to take part in this experience. Should they fail to do so, they will be denied access and a refund will not be processed.
Wed to Mon (at an interval every 20 minutes)
- Morning: 10am to 12:20pm
- Afternoon: 2pm to 5pm
You will receive an email confirmation with your XLine Dubai Marina Zip line vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Ticket Redemption Point
• Show your ticket at L2 Parking Area, Dubai Marina Mall, next to Waitrose Entrance. • Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
• The closest bus stop is Marsa Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 1, Jumeirah Beach Residence 1, Seaside. It is a 14-min walk to the attraction. • Board buses 8, 84, N55 to get you there.