Williamstown to Melbourne City One-way Ferry
Get a glimpse of some of Melbourne’s most famous tourist attractions on this one-hour cruise from Williamstown to Melbourne.
- Travel from Williamstown to Melbourne on a picturesque ferry route.
- Marvel at Polly Woodside, a three-masted ship built all the way back in 1885.
- Soak in unrivaled views of the Melbourne city skyline from the waterfront bay.
- See famous tourist sites in the city such as Eureka Skydeck and Westgate Bridge.
- One-way ferry cruise
- Tea and coffee on board
- Live commentary
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
Melbourne has a wealth of attractions worth seeing. If you are short on time, however, visiting all the tourist sites might not be a viable option. This cruise gives you an opportunity to see all of the cities amazing landmarks in about an hour. It is a true joy to experience the wonders of Melbourne from your unique vantage point in the bay or Yarra River. The ferry will depart from the iconic Gem Pier located in Williamstown. Expect to see the jaw-dropping city skyline almost immediately after you enter the bay region.
There are several other unique attractions worth witnessing from your ferry. Scienceworks and Eureka Skydeck (one of the city’s tallest skyscrapers) are some of the top sights. As you cruise along the meandering Yarra River, you will also see Polly Woodside, the classic 19th-century sailing ship with three masts and an iron hull. The ship has been preserved impeccably at the Melbourne Maritime Museum. Before you disembark at Southbank Promenade inside the city, a few of the other attractions to see are the Westgate Bridge, the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, and the Crown Casino.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Mon to Fri -11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM
- Sat, Sun -11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM
- Mon to Sun - 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM
60 minutes (approximate)
- Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- The ferry service will also be available on public holidays.
- If you have booked your tickets online, you will have to show evidence of your booking upon arrival.
- The departure times for sightseeing are subject to changes based on daily weather patterns and tidal conditions.
- Appropriate ID proof is required for concessions and discounts for children. This can include senior citizen cards, hostel cards, and full-time student cards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your cruise departs from Williamstown, Gem Pier, 1 Syme Street.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.