Melbourne City to Williamstown One-way Ferry
Catch some of Melbourne’s most spectacular sights and sounds as you cruise along the beautiful waterfront bay!
- Witness the amazing Melbourne Star Observation Wheel and Eureka Skydeck.
- Sail under two of Melbourne’s iconic bridges - Bolte Bridge and Westgate Bridge.
- Marvel at the incredible Melbourne City Skyline as you drift in the bay.
- Cruise past the famous 19th-century sailing ship that is popularly known as Polly Woodside.
- One-way ferry cruise
- Tea and coffee on board
- Live commentary
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
Known for the rugged splendor of its coastline, Melbourne stands out as one of Australia’s top attractions. On this cruise, you will see many of the city’s iconic attractions such as the Eureka Tower. This imposing skyscraper remained the city’s tallest tower until 2019. As you pass the south bank of the Yarra River, you will spot the Crown Casino - the first-ever casino operated by the now renowned ‘Crown’ brand.
The attractions don’t stop there. The South Wharf precinct houses the famous Polly Woodside, an iron-hulled sailing vessel that was built all the way back in 1885! The three-masted ship, preserved at the Melbourne Maritime Museum, is visible from your ferry. As you delve further into the bay, you can see the entire Melbourne city skyline in all its glory. Scienceworks, Bolte Bridge, Westgate Bridge, and Flinders Street Station are a few of the other noteworthy sights on this tour.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
May-Sept (Fri - Sun):
Cruise C (City to Williamstown) - 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM
Oct-Apr (Fri - Sun):
Cruise C (City to Williamstown) - 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM
The cruise does not normally operate from Monday to Thursday.
60 minutes (approximate)
- Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- The ferry service will also be available on public holidays.
- If you have booked your tickets online, you will have to show evidence of your booking upon arrival.
- The departure times for sightseeing are subject to changes based on daily weather patterns and tidal conditions.
- Appropriate ID proof is required for concessions and discounts for children. This can include senior citizen cards, hostel cards, and full-time student cards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your cruise departs from Southgate, Southbank Promenade BERTH 2.
- This is located near the Langham Hotel rivers edge.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.