Dubai NOL Metro Card + SIM Card
Buy your Dubai SIM Card & NOL Metro Card online, exclusively on Headout
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
all-in-one travel card
Beat the queues and travel around Dubai with a Dubai Metro NOL Pass, which enables you to use the Dubai Metro as well as Dubai buses with 19 AED credit on your card. Enjoy an added benefit of a 4G-LTE sim card that lets you browse the internet and make hassle-free calls.
nol metro card + sim card highlights
- Make payments at over 1,000 outlets like Zoom shops, Burger King and Circle K across the city.
- Hop onto buses, trams, water buses (abra taxi) and metro with your card.
- Pay your cab fare with your NOL card.
- Entry to Dubai Parks like Zabeel Park, Mamzar Park, Mushrif Park, and Creek Park.
- Your pre-paid NOL card also be used to pay parking fees in all paid parking zones around Dubai.
- Choose a local sim with data and free calls that suit your budget.
your nol metro card options
NOL Silver Metro Card with SIM Only
Preloaded 19 AED Credit on NOL Card with a 4G SIM Card (2 Minutes Outgoing Calling & Free Incoming Calls).
NOL Gold Metro Card with SIM Only
Preloaded 19 AED Credit on NOL Card with a 4G SIM Card (2 Minutes Outgoing Calling & Free Incoming Calls). The Gold Metro Card gives you access to the Gold Cabins in the Dubai Metro.
NOL Silver Metro Card with SIM Card (25 Outgoing Minutes & 4G Data)
Preloaded 19 AED Credit on NOL Card with a 4G SIM Card (Free Incoming Calls, 250 MB Data + 25 minutes Outgoing Calling)
The product is available at Bookmywifi shops in two terminals of the Dubai International Airport; T1 and T3.
Walk along the exit path until you reach the greeters’ area. After that take a left and walk towards the taxi pick up area, you will find the collection point to your left.
Make your way to the Atlantis Hotel kiosk and from there take a left, you will find the collection point.
how to use your nol card
- Collect your NOL Card from the airport as soon as you land in Dubai
- Use your NOL Card to reach your hotel, be it a cab, metro or bus; the NOL Card comes handy for getting around Dubai.
- If you need to top up your NOL Card, head to the closest metro or bus station or recharge your card online on the Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or RTA website.
- Take your NOL Card back home, a souvenir from the City of Gold.
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher shortly. You may display it at the collection point along with a valid photo ID.
- Your NOL Card + SIM Card is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- While traveling, please keep in mind that only the Gold pass is applicable for Gold Class cabins.
- Make sure to check in and check out of metro stations and buses, as this will save you from getting overcharged.
- You must carry your passport and display it at the collection point when you visit it to pick up the kit.