Get ready for 3 hours of absolute fun as nature meets adventure at this one of a kind park in Dubai! Take part in over 80 challenges across 5 levels as you reconnect with the wild spirit in you. From zip-lining to rope climbing to the incredible Tarzan jump, there are activities for everyone.
The Aventura Park in Dubai is a one-of-a-kind outdoor experience for friends and families alike. Set in the Mushrif Park at Mirdif, this outdoor experience is rooted in nature and is the perfect place to bring out the child in you. Spread over 35,000 square meters, this outdoor obstacle course is the first of its kind in the country. With activities like rope walking, log balancing, tree climbing, zip lining and many others, there is an activity for everyone - families, parents, solo thrill hunters and even couples.
There are 5 difficulty levels depending on your ability and height:
Rangers: This circuit is specially designed for children, with low heights and easy obstacles. The minimum height to partake in this circuit is 1.15 meters or about 3.7 feet. This circuit has 19 challenges. Parents can also take part with their children.
Explorador: This next circuit is designed specifically for families with children. Adults can join in as well as there are bridges and zip lines that are not too difficult. The minimum height required to take part in this is 1.25 meters or 4.1 feet. There are 17 obstacles in this level.
Aventura: This circuit is a little harder than the first two. With a medium difficulty, this is designed for youngsters and adults, with complex obstacles and three zip lines. If you want to get your adrenaline pumping, this is the course for you. A minimum height of 1.40 meters or 4.5 feet is required to take part in this circuit. The Aventura consists of 15 challenges.
Thriller: The most unique circuit of them all! With a thrilling 160-meter zip line, this circuit will leave you wanting more. Although the difficulty is low, the height and fun factor is definitely high. The minimum height required for this circuit is 1.40 meters or is 4.5 feet.
Extreme: This is by far the most challenging and daring circuit at this park. This level has some of the most demanding obstacles including surfboarding through the trees and the infamous 25 meter Tarzan jump. Meant for the veterans and adrenaline lovers, this course has a minimum height requirement of 1.60 meters or 5.2 feet.
You can also choose to add on lunch or a nature walk to your admission tickets to round off your day at the park. Just choose the relevant option in the next step of the booking. No matter what your height or what your capabilities, this park has it all! So come to Aventura and rediscover the wild child in you.
- Skip the line access
- Admission to the park
- Nature Walk (Optional)
- Lunchbox (Optional)
- Mushrif Park Municipality Entrance fee
Know Before You Go
Sunday - Wednesday: 10 AM - 7:30 PM Thursday - Saturday: 9 AM - 9 PM
Your tickets are valid for 3 hours from the time you choose. If you wish to extend beyond 3 hours, you will be charged an additional AED 50 for every extra hour.
- You must be at the park at least 20 minutes prior to your time slot.
- Once you register and enter the park, you will be given a 30-minute coaching session on how to use your PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) and harness.
- There are 5 levels based on difficulty - Rangers, Explorador, Aventura, Extreme, and Thriller. You may choose from any of these difficulty levels based on your capability and height, at the time of registration.
- The total time offered with the harness and PPE is 3 hours. If you wish to stay longer than that, the charges will be AED 50 for every additional hour.
- You may do the activities in your circuit as many times as you’d like.
- The child prices are applicable for those guests below the height of 1.4 meters. Any guests above this height will be charged the full price.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you instantly. No need to print!