Power Boat Cruise
Make sure to include Power Boat Cruise on your Dubai holiday itinerary as it is one of the most popular water sports activities in the Arabian Gulf. Whether it’s a daily charter or a luxury yacht, you’re sure to be dazzled by the striking views from the Persian Gulf.
- Don’t miss out on the chance of powerboat cruising in the Arabian Gulf, one of the most popular water sports activities in this area.
- Get a chance to notice the landmarks of Dubai from a stunning vantage point.
- Look out for Atlantis, Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, and many other noticeable landmarks from your boat cruise (depending on your choice of package).
What To Expect
From architectural marvels to posh hotels to adventure sports activities, Dubai really has it all. The Dubai coastline offers numerous sports activities, some of which have become very popular of late. One of these activities is the power boat cruise, which is known for its luxurious experience.
With the option to choose between different boat cruises, passengers have the freedom to sit around, bask in the photons, and cherish the beautiful scenery around them. Some of the wonders you will pass by are Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, and Dubai Marina.
With a minimum booking of four people and a maximum booking of 12 people per boat cruise, this is the perfect vacation for you and your family. The open sea serves as a good respite from the crowded city, and combines relaxing with sightseeing in an enjoyable manner.
In your next step of booking, you’ll have to choose between the three timeframe options:
- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 1 hour
Know Before You Go
4 hours of FREE Parking in JBR is offered with these tickets. Validation to be done in the SEABREEZE Center in JBR.
- The tour starts daily at 9 AM.
- There are slots available every hour between 9 AM and 6:30 PM.
• Passengers must be at least 18 years old. Passengers aged below 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• The cruise has a minimum booking of 4 passengers and a maximum booking of 12 passengers.
• Please bring a valid photo ID or your passport along with you.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children up to the age of 6 can enter for free.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You can cancel the ticket up to 48 hours before the tour for a full refund.
Your Power Boat Cruise mobile ticket will be emailed to you shortly. Please download and display your ticket on your mobile phone, with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Kindly ensure you arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays.
Water Adventure, Dubai (Jumeirah Beach Resident Jbr).
Take bus 8, 84, or N55. Get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 2 bus station. The meeting point is a 7-minute walk from here.
Take tram 11 and get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram station. The meeting point is a 3-minute walk from here.
Take waterbus BM1 and get off at the Marina Promenade Waterbus Station. The meeting point is a 10-minute walk from here.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.