1 Day Ticket - Any 2 Yas Island Parks
Prepare yourself for a thrilling and adrenaline-filled fun day with some of the most exciting experiences and rides at any two Yas Island Parks - Warner Bros. World, Yas Waterworld, or Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- Gain entry to any two world-class Yas Island theme parks - Warner Bros. World, Yas Waterworld, or Ferrari World Abu Dhabi - with this smart combo.
- Warner Bros. World is home to 29 sophisticated thrill rides, interactive family-friendly attractions, and exclusive family entertainment, plus shopping and dining opportunities aplenty.
- At Yas Waterworld, come aboard the Middle East’s longest suspended rollercoaster with special water and laser effects to splash all those walking below.
- Rides ranging from mild to extreme across both the parks are sure to get everyone’s hearts racing.
- Ferrari World offers the most exhilarating rides for true adrenaline junkies to courses for true racing fanatics, and anyone who wants to get the real 'Ferrari experience.'
- Entry to any 2 Yas Island theme parks: Warner Bros. World, Yas Waterworld, or Ferrari World
- Tickets based on height and age restrictions
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and back
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
Your tour of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi will begin at the Warner Bros. Plaza, which is at the epicenter of the theme park and pays homage to the Golden Age of Hollywood with its classic art deco design. The theme park has six immersive lands that have been designed keeping in mind iconic Warner Bros. characters and worlds. Bedrock is based on The Flintstones, the classic 1960s cartoon. Dynamite Gulch features your favorite animated characters, including Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote in a cartoon version of a Southwest American desert.
Cartoon Junction is where you’ll find all your favorite cartoon characters under one roof. Hang out with Scooby-Doo, Bugs Bunny, Batman, Superman, and many others here. Gotham City, of course, is home to our favorite masked crusader - Batman. Top off your visit with Metropolis - the futuristic city that’s home to Superman.
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat. Experience never-ending twists, turns, drops, and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin.
With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! Slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features make Marah Fortress the dream playground for any child and have everything to keep your tot entertained.
One of the most exciting parks in the Middle East with a rich and solid history behind it, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will have you experiencing 20 adrenaline-fuelled rides to racing to extremely unique attractions found nowhere else in the world. You'll get to ride the 'Formula Rossa', the world’s fastest rollercoaster that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car, reaching speeds up to 240-kilometers per hour. (Please check about this status beforehand as it could be undergoing annual maintenance).
Children will love to be a part of the Junior Grand Prix driving school where they can get behind the wheel of a scaled-down racing car. Explore the Galleria Ferrari, and learn about the famous race, drivers, and designers. Experience unpredictable zip-lining on Flying Aces, the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet.
You’ve had a long day, and now it’s time to relax. Have a quick bite at Dana’s Diner where the menu is Grills and Snacks, or have your heart’s fill at Chubby’s Kitchen, a multi-cuisine restaurant. If you're in the mood to shop, head to the Sultan & Sons store or to the Qaryat Al Jelena Souk, the bazaar with something for everyone.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
To enter Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 15 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 96 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Warner Bros. World™.
- An ambulance/van will be in the parking area between Warner Bros. World™ and Yas Water World.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Park security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
For Ferrari World
- The testing area will be in the Ferrari World guest services lounge.
- The operating hours are 10am - 8pm.
- Please note that the two parks need to be visited on the same day with this ticket.
- This ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
- FFP2 or surgical masks are not allowed while riding rollercoasters rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Masks can be bought at the park for AED 35 for 2 pieces.
- The following rides are unavailable:
Fiorano GT Challenge: unavailable until further notice
The famous rollercoaster Formula Rossa is currently undergoing scheduled annual maintenance:
Formula Rossa Junior: unavailable from 16 May until 16 June
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
- Mon & Tue: 10am - 8pm
- Wed to Sun: 12pm to 8pm
Operating hours during June
- Daily: 12pm - 8pm
- On Wed: 10am - 8pm
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
Sun to Thu: from 10am - 7pm
November to March: 10am - 6pm
- April to May: 10am - 7pm
- June to August: 10am - 7pm.
- September to October: 10am - 7pm
- On Thursdays, Yas Waterworld is open from 10am to 5pm for general admission and from 6pm to 11pm only for women.
Some of the attractions will not be available for a few days. Here are the details:
- Liwa Loop, Falcon Falaj: 6th Jan – 17th Jan
- Slither’s Slides & Marah Cabana's: 3rd Feb – 21st Feb
- Al Waha Zone Cabanas (Near Amwaj): 9th Feb – 7th Mar
- Bubble’s Barrel: 2nd Mar – 3rd Mar
- Sebag: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Rush Rider & Bubbles Barrel: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Pearl Diving: 16th Mar – 27th Mar
- Humlool’s Humps & Jebel Drop: 13th Apr – 29th Apr
There are safety and usability restrictions on some of the rides, which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. While guests under 1.1 m, mostly children, will be able to enjoy rides at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, there are a few rides that will be restricted to them, hence the above and below 1.1m ticket pricing. You can find the detailed list of rides and height restrictions here. Children 3 years of age and younger are admitted free of charge accompanied by their parents. Parents may be asked to provide ID to verify the age of guests 3 and younger.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your tickets shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile device at the venue to get direct entry.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld are located on Yas Island.
By Car: Yas Island is 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, and 50 minutes from Dubai.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, and guests are required to present their Warner Bros. E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available on the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule from Dubai to Yas Island here and the daily Yas Express shuttle schedule here.
- Your tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase