Atleti Territory Experience: Stadium & Museum Tour
- Football fans will love the Atlético de Madrid museum and stadium at the Wanda Metropolitano
- Head on to the pitch, the sacred turf on which Atlético play their home games
- Visit the important facilities such as the changing rooms and the press room
- Relive the best memories of Atlético de Madrid history in the interactive museum
- Check out the interactive screens, binoculars, projectors, phone booths, VR, and games that offer a glimpse into the club's athletic history
The Wanda Metropolitano is the new home stadium of Atlético Madrid, taking the place of Estadio Vicente Calderon. It takes its name from Wanda being the sponsor's name and Metropolitano being a reference to their first proper stadium, Estadio Metropolitano. This guided tour visits all the important facilities in Wanda Metropolitano stadium such as the Presidential Box, the press room, the local changing room, the football field, the benches, and the mixed zone. However, the best part of the tour is undeniably visiting the pitch. Stepping on to the pitch is a special feeling for any football fan. Your imagination will surely let you hear the fans’ energy and feel the players’ excitement.
The new museum spans an area of 1,400 square meters and offers a glimpse into the centennial history of the club in an interactive way. Relive all the successes of the club told in the first person by current and historical players who will tell you their experiences first-hand. Think of it as an athletic time tunnel - there are interactive screens, binoculars, large projectors, interactive phone booths, VR, and interactive games!
- Admission to Atletico de Madrid Museum
- Wanda Metropolitano guided tour
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Go
- Before or after the tour, you can visit the museum within the Atleti Territory schedule
- On match and training days the tour will be suspended
- The use of a mask is mandatory
- There will be hydroalcoholic gels available to guests in both spaces as well as gloves to use all available interactives
- Mon to Fri - 12:30 PM and 5:30 PM
- Duration: 1 hour
- Sat, Sun, and public holidays - From 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM every 30 minutes.(last access at 5:00 PM)
- Duration: ~1.5 hours
Territory Atleti Museum Hours:
- Every day from 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM (last access at 6:00 PM)
Infants aged 0-3yrs go in for free. Children aged 4-13yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Simply display the mobile voucher at the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The Stadium Tours are subject to alteration or cancellation without previous notice due to pre-match preparation Works within the stadium, without compensation or refund.