Oskar Schindler's Story & Walking Tour
Go on a guided tour through Krakow and learn all about Oskar Schindler, the man who saved more than a thousand mostly Polish-Jewish refugees during the Holocaust.
- Learn about Oskar Schindler, the German entrepreneur who saved thousands of Jews during the war.
- Visit places in Krakow related to Schindler's life, including the locations where Spielberg's film was made.
- Listen to the guide's stories about the fate of the Jewish inhabitants of Krakow during the German occupation.
- Expert guide
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Oskar Schindler was a German entrepreneur and farmer who saved 1,200 Jews and victims of the Holocaust during World War II by moving them to his own factories in Poland and the Czech Republic. He is the main character of the book "Schindler's Ark" and the film "Schindler's List" directed by Steven Spielberg.
Of course, during the tour, we will not run away from delving into the history of World War II in Poland, and especially in Krakow, but we will pay a lot of attention to the real Oskar, his past, and life in a Nazi-occupied city. Was he the kind of hero that was depicted in the movie by Stephen Spielberg?
We will also visit the most popular locations from Schindler's List, the places where unforgettable movie scenes were created. The tour will end near the Schindler's factory, which today houses the most popular museum in the city.
know before you go
Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun at 10 AM.
Infants aged 0-6 can go for free. Children aged 7-17, as well as students aged 18-26, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at ul. Floriana Straszewskiego 17, at the entrance of Radisson Blu Hotel.
- The guide will be holding a tag "excursions.city" and will be waiting outside the main entrance of the Radisson Blu Hotel.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest tram and bus stop is next to the meeting point: "Filharmonia". You will get here by lines no 1, 2, 8, 13, 18, 69, 669.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.