London Underground Small Group Walking Tour
Explore the world’s oldest underground system. Learn about the history of the ‘Tube’ and enjoy a journey from London’s earliest stations to its newest, most modern ones!
- Explore one of the Underground's original stations along with an expert guide
- Learn about the history of the Underground and understand its role in shaping the British way of life
- Find out which stations are haunted and visit the exterior of an original disused tube station
- Expert guide
- Audio headset
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
- Travel card
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Apart from being an icon of the city, the London Underground or the ‘Tube’ as it is popularly known, is one of the oldest transportation networks in the world. More than 1.3 billion people journey across its 270 stations every year!
Your tour begins at the historic Baker Street Station, where you will meet your expert guide. Feel the fascinating history of the Underground come to life as your guide narrates to you stories about the Tube’s evolution: from how trains moved from steam-powered to electrified rails, to the story of the famous ‘roundel’ underground symbol.
By the end of your tour, you will have picked up plenty of trivia and fun facts. Learn which station lies above the remains of 1000 bodies, who was the first monarch to ride the Tube and which stations are reputed to be haunted by the ghosts of a murdered actor, a Pharaoh’s daughter and even a nun!
know before you go
- The tour begins at 1 PM and goes on till 3 PM
- The tour will be conducted in English
- Since this is a walking tour, make sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Travel cards are not provided. Please bring a valid travel card with you or your guide can help you purchase one when you are on the tour
Ages 15yrs and under, as well as students, seniors and families enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Baker Street Underground Station, Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LJ, United Kingdom
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Baker Street Underground Station
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Take the Bakerloo line/Circle line/Hammersmith City line/Jubilee line/Metropolitan line to Baker Street Station
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout