Dubrovnik Old Town Classic Walking Tour in a Small Group
Explore what truly makes up the heart of Dubrovnik – its ancient Old Town – in this delightful walking tour with a licensed guide.
- Prepare to really soak up the medieval atmosphere of Dubrovnik’s Old Town as you walk around the area on foot.
- You’ll hear about the rich history and culture of the city as well as discover hidden gems and little-known stories.
- The Old town has a distinctive mix of architecture – Renaissance, Baroque, and Gothic – and you’ll see this in attractions like the Rector’s Palace, the Franciscan monastery, the statues that dot the lanes, and more. Notice how many statues of Saint Blaise you can find!
- Be sure to ask your guide about anything to do or how to enjoy Dubrovnik like a local. They’ll surely be excited to help you experience the city in the most unique way possible.
- Experienced English and German-speaking local guide
- Meal inclusions
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Experience the intricacies and history of the Old Town of Dubrovnik as you explore by foot with an experienced local guide.
You’ll get to know little-known and interesting facts about the city, structures that have created the rich and historical atmosphere of this medieval location and continue to add to it in this modern day. Marvel at the architecture of the Rector’s palace – a Gothic building with Renaissance and Baroque reconstructions – that used to serve as the main seat of the Dubrovnik Republic’s administration. Count how many statues of the city’s patron Saint Blaise you’ll spot along the way. You’ll see the best attractions like the Franciscan monastery (with one of the oldest pharmacies in Europe inside), Stradun Street, walk past the UNESCO-listed City Walls, and more. Your local guide will be more than happy to share helpful tips, local delicacies to try out, and an inside view into enjoying the city for the rest of your stay in Dubrovnik.
know before you go
- This tour is available in English and German.
- It’s advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes. Wear sunscreen, a sun hat, and carry a bottle of water.
- You are required to bring and wear a mask.
- Kids under 16 can join the tour only accompanied by a legal guardian.
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Photography is allowed.
- Mon: 8am & 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Brsalje ul. 5.
- Address: Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Landmark: right next to the bus station and in front of the Tourist Board building, near Pile Gate.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Main bus station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point. Multiple bus lines that travel to Pile (Old Town) will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.