72-Hour Malaga Unlimited Walking Tour Pass
Explore Malaga on your own with this unlimited Walking tour Pass and hop on and leave the guided walking tour circuits at your leisure.
- Discover the best of this Andalusian city by joining two walking tours.
- Learn about the fascinating history of the Roman Empire as you stroll past the ruins of the Roman Theatre.
- Walk down the streets of the shopping district Calle Larios.
- Admire the intricate architecture of the Malaga Cathedral.
- Explore the Paseo de los Curas and soak in the evening beauty of the Port of Malaga.
- Download the Vox City app included in your ticket and discover more with our self-guided routes.
- 2 guided routes
- Vox City app with 5 self-guided routes
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German audio commentary
- Public transportation tickets
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore the beautiful city of Malanga as you get unlimited access to the walking tours with the help of the flexible pass. Guided by the local experts, you have the freedom to join and leave the circuits as you please! With the help of the Vox City app, you can track your nearest guide and visit the famous tourist attractions, including the Alcazaba, Picasso Museum Málaga, Cathedral of Málaga, and Teatro Romano.
Your knowledgeable guide will tell you all kinds of fascinating and interesting stories about this magnificent Andalusian city which has its own enigmatic history and charm. Known as the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, this city is also famous for its picturesque Old Town, and holiday resorts and beaches! Get off whenever you want and tune into your multilingual audio commentary which will introduce you to your favorite hotspots and suggested walking itineraries. When you are ready, hop back on your guided tour and enjoy your sightseeing.
know before you go
know before you go
How it Works
- Download the Vox City App in the Play Store or Apple Store.
- Scan the QR code on your voucher and download the map in your preferred language.
- Tours start from 10:30am. Use your Vox City app to track your guide and book your spot.
- Marques de Larios
- Plaza de la Constitució
- Puerta del Mar
- Dock One/Mega Yacht Pier/Flamenco
Your ticket includes the Vox City App. Use it to track the guides and join the tours. Alternatively, you can find your guide at the main meeting point at Marques de Larios Street, by the Statue of the Marques de Larios.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.