Walking Tour - Gothic
- Explore the Gothic center of Barcelona and walk down the city's narrowest street
- Wander through the handsome colonnaded square of Plaça Reial
- Visit the Promenade down Las Ramblas
- Catch the sights, sounds and scents of the Boqueria Market
- Explore the medieval buildings of the Plaça del Rei
- Try a local “suïs” hot chocolate with cream
- Look inside the remarkable Gothic Cathedral
Discover the historic heart of Barcelona as you explore elegant Gothic architecture and stroll through hidden squares. You will explore Plaça Catalunya and the famous Ramblas, walking past landmark buildings, such as the Liceu Opera House.
Nip onto Plaça Reial and explore the colonnaded square. Walk down Carrer Ferran, one of the main commercial centers of the 19th-Century, and pause at charming Plaça del Pi with its beautiful Gothic church, Santa Maria del Pi.
Discover one of the narrowest streets in the city at Carrer Petritxol and grab a local “suïs” (hot chocolate topped with cream). Continue to Plaça Sant Jaume, center of the city’s political activity with the City Hall and the Palau de la Generalitat facing each other across the square.
You will go to Plaça del Rei at the heart of the Gothic Quarter to discover the medieval marvels, such as the lookout tower of King Martí, Santa Àgata’s Chapel and the Saló del Tinell.
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- We kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to Cathedral and churches.