Vivid Lights Cruise
During the 10th Anniversary of the Sydney Vivid Light Festival, take to the seas off the Harbour in a premium cruise ship, and catch a fascinating glimpse of the whole city painted in bold and bright colours from your unique vantage point riding the waves.
- Hitch a ride on a premium sightseeing cruise ship during the Sydney Vivid light festival.
- Get a different perspective on the light festival with your unique vantage point out on the waves.
- Admire striking views of the entire city lit up with dramatic, colorful lighting, a sight that is sure to be unforgettable.
- One hour Vivid Lights cruise on luxury sightseeing vessel
- Onboard bar with house beer and wine.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, refunded, or amended.
Leave the Harbour behind and set sail in a premium cruise ship, guaranteed to net you some gorgeous panoramic views of the Sydney Vivid light festival. Watch the city come to life and glow with bold and brash colors from your unique viewpoint on the decks of the vessel.
This year, in particular, is the 10th anniversary of Sydney Vivid, so you can expect a truly dazzling spectacle on a hitherto unprecedented scale. See how each Sydney landmark puts on a different show with delightful themes and jawdropping lights in myriad hues. You can catch nearly 60 different interactive light installations across the Harbour from 6.00 PM to 11.00 PM every day, for the duration of the festival. What’s more, you can grab a drink (or two) from the onboard bar while you take in the light festival, with Happy Hour half price house beer & wine on the 9:15 PM cruise.
This cruise leaves hourly from the King Street Wharf, with 7 trips nightly, giving you ample room to get tickets. So take this opportunity and see Syndey like never before, with the Vivid Lights cruise.
know before you go
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs nightly from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1 from 24th May to 15th June 2019. The duration of the cruise is approximately 1 hour. The departure timings are as follows:
- 6.45 PM (nightly)
- 8.00 PM (nightly)
- 5.45 PM (Fri, Sat & Sun plus Long Weekend Mon)
- 6.15 PM (Select dates)
- 7.00 PM (Fri, Sat & Sun plus Long Weekend Mon)
- 8.15 PM (Fri & Sat plus Long Weekend Sun)
- 9.15 PM (Sat plus Long Weekend Sun)
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
We recommend smart casual wear.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children (4-15 years) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Vivid Lights Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to gain entry.
Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1., Sydney NSW 2000, Australia,
The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.