Venice Boat Tour With Grand Canal And Tower Climbing
Take a comfortable private boat tour around the City of Canals and enjoy Vienna from the water. Sightsee the most renowned locations in the city and visit the island of San Giorgio Maggiore!
- Cruise through the waters of the Grand Canal in Vienna in your comfortable boat with your expert English-speaking tour guide.
- Enjoy touring the most historic sights like the Rialto Bridge, Rialto Fish Market, St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace, and the Accademia Gallery.
- Get a unique perspective of Renaissance and Gothic palaces like Cà d’Oro and Cà Pesaro.
- Listen to past stories of the maritime empire of Venice stretched across the Mediterranean.
- End the tour at the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, home to the city's most fabulous hidden gems.
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Expertly guided boat tour
- Ticket to San Giorgio Maggiore Bell Tower
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Explore the City of Canals from its beautiful waters in this private boat tour with an English-speaking tour guide. Cruise down the Grand Canal and get to see the most famous locations in the city like the Rialto Bridge, Rialto Fish Market, St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace, and the Accademia Gallery and bridge. These historical sites, coupled with the entertaining commentary by your tour guide, will help you discover the culture and architecture of Northern Italy. Built on 100 small islands in an Adriatic Sea lagoon, the city is sure to leave you in awe of its beauty.
You will get a chance to see the Renaissance and Gothic architecture of palaces Cà d’Oro and Cà Pesaro. As you journey through the inner canals in well-rowed water paths, you will get a unique perspective of the city from the water. The private boat tour will allow you to comfortably explore the city through this adventure. As you tour the must-see locations one by one, you will soon reach your last stop - the island of San Giorgio Maggiore. Here, you will walk inside the island's abbey and explore its art and architecture. Your tour guide will fill you in on the most fascinating facts about Venetian legends and structures You will get a full understanding of the delightful city of Venice. At the end of your tour, You will be dropped back near your initial meeting point, Doge's Palace.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This private boat tour has a maximum capacity of 9 people.
- This is an all-weather activity. It is advised to dress according to the weather conditions.
- Please ensure wearing hats and applying sunscreen in the summer.
3:30pm onwards on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Infants aged 1 and under can go for free. Children aged 2-14 and students enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets at the base of the Winged Lion column in front of Doge's Palace.
- Address: Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124.
- The location is between St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace, the Marciana Library and the waterway, where gondolas may be docked.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Doge’s Palace Venice.
- Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest ferry stop is San Marco-San Zaccaria "F".
- The stop is just 3 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Ferries #1, #5.1, #14, #N will get you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.