Reserved Entrance Venaria Reale Tickets
Spend the day exploring one of the largest royal residences in the world and immerse yourself in the beauty of 18th-century Baroque architecture.
- Admire the alluring beauty of 18th-century baroque architecture at its finest
- Explore the magnificent Galleria Grande and check out its jaw-dropping marble decorations
- Visit the chapel of St. Uberto and its extensive, manicured gardens
- Appreciate works coming from the collections of other Savoy residences
- View exhibitions of international importance such as the “Giardino delle sculture fluide” by Giuseppe Penone
- Access to The Palace
- The Gardens
- The Exhibitions
- The Castle of Mandria
- Food & Drinks
- Hotel Transfers
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be rescheduled, amended, or canceled.
While the Palace of Venaria remains an important UNESCO heritage site, it allows for a private and intimate touring experience. You will be able to explore its vast, lush gardens and admire its stunning Baroque interiors and decorations at your own pace and time. Having gone through various make-overs over the centuries, and even facing the largest restoration project in European history, the Palace is now an extremely popular tourist attraction. Check out the various exhibitions within the palace and witness a jaw-dropping collection of art of the House of Savoy. Modern art has found its space here as well as with Peter Greenaway’s cinema and Giuseppe Penone’s sculptures. Don't miss these beautiful displays amongst the various other performances, conferences, and events that happen all year round at the Reggia di Venaria.
know before you go
- The Royal Palace and the exhibition are open on public holidays from 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- The Royal Palace and the exhibition are closed on December 25th
- This attraction is closed on Mondays
- LA VENARIA REALE AND EXHIBITIONS
30th May onwards
Tue - Fri from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM (last entry at 5:30PM)
Sat, Sun & holidays from 10.30 AM to 6:30 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
23rd May to Oct
Tue - Sun from 10.30 AM to 6:30 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
Ages 0-10yrs and senior citizens aged 60 yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Piazza della Repubblica, 4 (10078 Venaria Reale T)
- Closest bus stop is Fermata 9013 - Reggia Di Vearia
- Bus 3990 will bring you here
- Closest train stop is Stazione di Venaria Reale
- Train SFMA will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected during checkout