VIP Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tickets
Experience two of Rome's most famous landmarks, the VIP way! Get early access and explore the vast expanse of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, led by an expert guide.
- Enter the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel before the general public.
- Enjoy a tour conducted in the convenience of a small group.
- Delve into the history and stories of the attractions with an expert English-speaking guide.
- Be dazzled by the display of works and the famous Michelangelo’s wall frescoes at the Sistine Chapel.
- Vatican Early Access tickets
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Access to Sistine Chapel
- Access to Vatican Museums
- Access to Saint Peter's Basilica
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
On this VIP Vatican Tour, you will enter the vaunted halls of the Museums before the doors are open to the public at 8:30am. Put yourself in the shoes of Pope and experience the Vatican as he does. Roam through the nearly empty hallways, winding corridors, and massive chapels with a small group that lets you completely soak in the peace and tranquility of the prestigious site.
Follow your expert guide as he leads you through the vast array of works and important masterpieces collected by the Catholic Church and the papacy throughout the centuries. Without a guide, you will find the complex a bit difficult to navigate, but your guide will take you through a curated route that allows you to navigate easily and see the best the Museum and the Sistine Chapel have to offer. These include a number of stunning sculptures and paintings from some of the greatest artists of the Renaissance era, such as Raphael, Bernini, Caravaggio and Leonardo da Vinci. Of course, you will see the renowned ceiling fresco of Michelangelo, one of the most fundamental works of High Renaissance Art.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: From August 6, 2021, onwards, all sites that we visit in Italy will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 48 hours) prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior to your schedule, and we can help answer any questions you may have.
Mon to Sat at 8:30am
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- The dress code is casual, but knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
Infants aged 4 and under go free. Children aged 5-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at the top steps of Viale Vaticano, 100.
- Your guide will be holding a Carpe Diem sign for easy recognition.
- Address: Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy.
- Take line MEA to Ottaviano metro station, which is within a 7-minute walk of the meeting point.
- Alternatively, the meeting point is accessible by several buses, including #49, #23, #492, and more.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.