Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Small Group Tour
Visit Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel on a small-group tour with an expert English or Italian-speaking tour guide. Explore rare-known facts about the most important Catholic buildings in Rome.
- Skip the line and explore the most famous site in Rome with an expert English or Italian-speaking tour guide.
- Discover 2000 years of masterpieces in the incredible papal collection in the Vatican Museums.
- Marvel at Raphael's Rooms painted with beautiful High Renaissance art by Raphel and his workshop.
- Get a unique perspective on Italy through its 16th-century topographical maps in the majestic Gallery of Maps.
- Admire the intricate frescoes by Michelangelo in the centuries-old Sistine Chapel.
- Watch the fruits of four years of Michelangelo's artistic genius on the famed ceiling.
- Learn about the connection between these magnificent structures and the Catholic Church.
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Sistine Chapel
- Small-group tour up to 20 people
- English or Italian-speaking guide
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Recharging station for your mobile devices
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Tour the smallest country in the world with an expert English or Italian-speaking guide. Skip the long lines and visit the Vatican Museums containing about 7 kilometers of art in total! Listen to your guide narrate interesting stories about the Catholic Church and the renowned artists that contributed to the Vatican. You'll visit Raphael's 4 Rooms and get a chance to admire the intricately painted area up close. Your tour guide will select the most intriguing highlights in the museum so that you don't miss out on the best. With 26 museums located inside the Vatican, you'll see the best of Renaissance art here. Marvel at Michelangelo's only signed sculpture, Pieta, a masterpiece made from marble.
The next part of your tour will include exploring the Sistine Chapel. Interestingly, this is the area where the new popes are selected. Its ceiling are filled with exquisite frescoes. Some of the most famous ones that you'll see are The Last Judgement and The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo. The artist worked on the famous frescoed ceiling for four years. You don't want to miss seeing one of the major cornerstones of the Renaissance! Listen to your tour guide tell rare-known tales about why the artist had nearly decided to refuse the commission.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is pram and stroller accessible.
- The Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintain a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must reach the knee.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- The tour will have up to 20 people.
- Mon-Sat: 12 noon onwards.
- The tour is unavailable on Sundays, and Aug 16, Dec 25, Jan 1, and Jan 6.
Infants aged 5 and under can go for free. Children aged 6-17 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at Via Sebastiano Veniero 21.
- Enter through the green gate to get to the office.
- Address: Via Sebastiano Veniero, 21, 00192 Roma, Italy.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Via Sebastiano Veniero 21. Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is V.Le Vaticano/Musei Vaticani.
- The station is just a minute away from the meeting point.
- Bus #49 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.