OMNIA Vatican and Rome Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
The OMNIA Vatican and Rome card is a sightseeing pass that allows holders to get free entry to top attractions in Rome and Vatican City. It also provides fast-track entry to many of these attractions, saving you over 4 hours of tedious lines! But that’s not all - the pass also grants free, unlimited use on the city’s public transport system, plus access to the quintessential double-decker hop-on, hop-off sightseeing buses. Save time and money, eliminate the stress of sorting transport, and make the most of your time in Rome with the OMNIA Vatican and Rome Card.
- Free entrance plus priority access to the Vatican City attractions.
- Free entry to your choice of 2 out of 6 top Rome attractions.
- Free hop-on-hop-off bus tour for 3 days.
- Free unlimited travel on Rome's public transport system.
- Discounted entry at over 30 attractions and museums in Rome.
- Free guidebook and map of Vatican City and Rome.
- OMNIA Vatican Card and Roma Pass
- Free entry and fast track pass to Vatican City sights and attractions
- Free Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ticket
- Free entry to your choice of 2 out of 5 top Rome attractions
- Free travel card granting unlimited travel on public transport in Rome
- Discounted entry to over 30 additional sights, museums, monuments and attractions in Rome
- Free guidebook with map of Rome and Vatican City
what makes up the omnia vatican and rome pass
Two passes combined in one, save money and time on the most popular attractions in Vatican City and Rome.
The Roma Pass
Enjoy FREE entry to two out of the following 6 top Rome attractions:
- Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- National Museum of Castel Sant’Angelo
- Capitoline Museums
- Borghese Gallery
- Museum of Rome
Plus, get discounted entrance rates at over 30 other attractions and landmarks!
OMNIA Card - Vatican City Pass
Enjoy FREE admission plus fast-track entry to:
- St. Peter’s Basilica
- Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
- St. John in the Lantern and the Cloister
These world-famous attractions generally have long entrance lines - with your pass, save up to 4 hours of waiting in line.
3-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Enjoy 3-days of unlimited access to Rome’s hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses. With convenient stops at Rome’s top attractions and destinations, explore the city at your own pace and enjoy gorgeous panoramic views from the open-top double-decker bus.
Simply hop on or off at any of the following 12 stops:
- St Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City
- Palazzo della Cancelleria
- Rome Pantheon
- Piazza Venezia
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Basilica of Santi Cosma e Damiano (stop is not in operation on * Sundays or bank holidays)
how to use your pass
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an e-voucher. To redeem your pass, bring a printout of your e-voucher to the Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi Office, located just next to St. Peter’s Square.
OPR Office hours
Mondays to Saturday: 9 AM - 4 PM Sunday and Holidays 9 AM - 1 PM
The pass is valid for 72 hours once it gets activated. The card will only get activated once you use the card to visit any of the attractions or use it to travel in Rome's public transport system. Before activation, the pass will be valid for up to a year from the date of purchase.
vatican and rome pass benefits
With the Vatican and Rome Pass, you will be able to save considerable amounts of money when compared to individual entrance fees that you would have to pay otherwise.
For example, let us look at the entrance fee for the top 6 attractions:
- Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums - €20.00
- St Peter's Basilica - €14.00
- St John in the Lateran - €8.00
- Roman Forum & Palatine Hill - €15.50
- Coliseum - €15.50
- Rome Bus Tour - €35.00
If you were to visit these attractions and take a bus tour, it would cost you €115.50. However, with the pass, you will be able to access all of the above for free; plus, you'll also get discounted entry at over 30 other attractions in Rome. Not to forget the unlimited free usage of Rome's public transport system, including Metro trains and bus.
The OMNIA Vatican and Rome Pass also provides priority entrance to major attractions and museums in Rome. With the pass, you will be able to skip the queues and spend more time inside the venue, rather than outside, waiting in the line.
Note: - In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change, and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for the most up-to-date list of inclusions as of August 26th, 2020
St Peter's Basilica
Sistine Chapel & Vatican Museums
St John in the Lateran and the Cloister
Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo
Museum of Rome
Museo della Civiltà Romana
Museo Nazionale d'Arte Orientale
Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
Museo Nazionale Romano
Scavi di Ostia Antica
Musei di Villa Torlonia Casina delle Civette
MAXXI - Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo
Museo di Roma
MACRO - Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Roma
Museo di Roma in Trastevere
Musei di Villa Torlonia Casino Nobile
Museo Nazionale di Palazzo Venezia
Planetario e Museo Astronomico
Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali
Museo di Scultura Antica Giovanni Barracco
Museo dell'Ara Pacis
Museo delle Mura
Museo Nazionale dell'Alto Medioevo
Museo Nazionale Preistorico ed Etnografico Luigi Pigorini
Palazzo Valentini – Scavi Archeologici – Domus Romane
Villa, Circo di Massenzio e Mausoleo di Romolo
Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Barberini
Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Corsini
Museo Nazionale degli Strumenti Musicali
Museo Nazionale delle Arti e Tradizioni Popolari
Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina
Museo Carlo Bilotti Aranceria di Villa Borghese
Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese
Museo Civico di Zoologia
How to Redeem Your Vatican and Rome Pass
• You will receive your Vatican and Rome Pass voucher in a few minutes.
• Head to the redemption center (Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi Office) in St. Peter's Square. The collection desk will be at Piazza Pio XII, 9.
• The redemption office is in the back left-hand corner of the square. The Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi Office is inside the building.
• Note: The redemption center stays open every day from 09.00 AM to 4:00 PM. On Sunday and Holidays the timings are 09:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
• Print your Vatican and Rome Pass voucher and display it at the office. Collect your pass and enjoy exploring the Eternal City.