Vatican Gardens Tour- Open Bus
Hop aboard an eco-friendly open bus and tour through the Vatican gardens to discover the grand oaks, ancient fountains, and medieval fortifications along the way. Pick up fascinating anecdotes about the gardens and its historical relevance from a multilingual audio guide system.
- Take a remarkable tour on a minibus of the famed garden that separates the Vatican from the secular world
- Feast your eyes on the winding paths, magnificent oaks, ancient fountains, and medieval fortifications
- Marvel at the exquisite palms and other plants from places like Australia and Brazil that coexist in the Gardens
- Admire a variety of fountains, amazing sculptures, and artificial grottoes dedicated to the Madonna
- Get unique views of Michelangelo’s impressive dome over the Vatican through the foliage at various points
- Your audio guide will give you insight into the historical relevance of the gardens with Vatican city
Get ready for an exclusive tour aboard an eco-friendly open bus, that showcases the astonishing beauty of the Vatican Gardens. Explore the large expanse of the famed garden that separates the Vatican from the secular world. Expect to see incredible winding paths, vibrant colored flowers, magnificent oaks, ancient fountains, and medieval fortifications dating back to the 9th century.
Admire the exquisite palms and other plants from places like Australia and Brazil that coexist in the eclectic harmony that has been a characteristic of these gardens since the Renaissance. Be awed by the variety of fountains that adorn the garden and the amazing sculptures and artificial grottoes dedicated to the Madonna. From various points in the garden, you can also see Michelangelo’s impressive dome over the Vatican through the foliage. All the while, your handy audio commentary will fill you in on interesting sights to behold and the gardens' significance to the Vatican's history!
- 45-min minibus tour of Vatican Gardens
- Multilingual audio guide
Know Before You Go
- This tour is not available for ages 5yrs and below
- The visit is not available for wheelchair user.
Audio Guide Langauges
Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese & Russian
Please check the calendar for available dates and timings
- The duration of the tour of Vatican Gardens is 45 min
- There are no stop-offs along the minibus itinerary
Ages 6-17yrs and college students up to 25yrs of age enjoy reduced pricing
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled
- Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final ticket for meeting point details and specific instructions.