Universal Studios Singapore Tickets - Special Evening Entry
This Christmas, experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and television series at sundown!
- This holiday season, go big or go home! Head out to Hollywood's pride and joy, Universal Studios
- This evening slot ticket (5 PM) lets you have some fun when the sun goes down
- Glide your way through the 7 zones, filled to the brim with rides, attractions, and shows
- Try your hand at rides like Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Dino-Soarin' & Transformers: The Ride
- After all the excitement, enjoy life-like shows and live out your silver screen dreams
- Evening slot ticket to Universal Studios Singapore
- Access to all rides and shows
- Express Pass
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
End the year with a bang as you enjoy a slice of Hollywood in Southeast Asia! Universal Studios brings to you the glitz and glamor of Hollywood in the heart of Singapore on Sentosa Island. An evening time slot (5 PM) amplifies your experience- hop on your favorite rides at sunset, soaking up the striking view of Sentosa while zooming away on the rides!
Enjoy the seven differently themed zones of New York, Madagascar, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away, and Hollywood. Each zone holds its own charm and provides entertainment for all! Whether you're going with friends, family, or flying solo, Universal Studios has something for everyone! Ride the 2000 ft long ride of Transformers: The Ride, fly on inverted rollercoasters of the Battlestar Galactica, and take your kids on Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Dino-Soarin’, and Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase!
If shows are more up your alley, make sure you catch Lights, Camera, Action, and watch an empty soundstage turn into the scene of a hurricane! Witness movie magic before your eyes. Step into WaterWorld and watch death-defying stunts at this live water show that will keep you on the edge of your seat. For those desiring something more kid-friendly, head on to Elmo's TV Time or Shrek's 4D Adventure, perfect for a family adventure!
know before you go
Please refer to the Universal Studios Singapore webpage for the latest operating hour
- Mar- 30 Apr 2021: 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- 1, 2, 9, 16, 23, 24 & 30 May 2021: 10:00 AM- 8:00 PM
- 1–5, 7-12, 14-19, 21-26 & 28-30 June 2021: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM
- 6,13,20 & 27 June 2021: 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM
USS operating hours for Jan - Mar 2021 are as follows:
- Thur - Sun: 2 PM - 9 PM
- Mon - Wed: Closed
Chinese New Year 2021: 7 Jan - 28 Feb 2021
- Amber Rock Climb and Magic Potion Spin are temporarily suspended until further notice
- Street Entertainment Programmes and Selected Experiences are temporarily suspended until further notice
- Lake Hollywood Spectacular: No scheduled performances until further notice
- Hollywood Dreams Light-Up Parade: No scheduled performances until further notice
By Train: To get to USS by train take the Sentosa Express to the Waterfront station.
By Car: By car, you can arrive at USS by following the left lane on Sentosa Gateway.
By Cable Car: For a more scenic route, ride the cable car to the Imbiah station before taking the Sentosa Express to Waterfront Station.
- You will receive your Universal Studios ticket voucher via email
- Please display your ticket voucher on your mobile phone at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout
Resorts World Sentosa is honored to be awarded the SG Clean quality mark across our resort, including the Casino, hotels, attraction parks, F&B outlets, retail outlets, and convention center. The SG Clean Quality mark further highlights our commitment to safeguard our guests and Team Members’ well-being, by adhering to the National Environment Agency’s new benchmark of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists. For more information, please visit www.sgclean.gov.sg