Uffizi Gallery Self Guided Audio Tour
Visit the Uffizi Gallery to get blown away by the spellbinding and iconic paintings from masters of the Renaissance era.
- Discover the works of history’s greatest painters like Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Sandro Botticelli at your own pace.
- Learn about the artworks in more detail with the help of skillful narration from the audio guide.
- Pose for pictures near the exterior of the building, which is among the most photographed landmarks in the city of Florence.
- Marvel at some of the most celebrated artworks of our times like The Birth of Venus, Adoration of Magi, Medusa, and Annunciation.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Mobile Device
- Entry to Uffizi Gallery
- Public transportation tickets
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The Uffizi Gallery is a paradise for every art enthusiast. Due to its history as a private art collection of the Medici family, it showcases nothing short of the finest and most revolutionary paintings from the Middle Ages up until the Renaissance. Prized art pieces, opulent interiors, and a stand-out collection of classical sculptures make it the third most visited tourist attraction in Italy.
In addition to the iconic artworks on display here, the gallery is also home to Fra Angelico’s stunning Coronation of the Virgin, Raphael’s Portrait of Pope Leo X with Two Cardinals, and Titian’s sensual Venus of Urbino; a series of lesser-known yet equally compelling paintings. Plug into your digital guide and foray into the treasure trove of art, without having to adhere to guided schedules and fixed itineraries.
know before you go
know before you go
- The entrance ticket to Uffizi Gallery is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
- Suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
Audio Guide Languages
The audio guide is available in - English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Chinese.
- Adoration of Magi by Leonardo da Vinci
- Medusa by Caravaggio
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli
- Annuciacion by Leonardo da Vinci
- Tue to Sun: From 8:15am to 6:50pm.
- Closing operations begin at 6:30pm.
- The ticket office closes one hour earlier.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Uffizi Gallery.
- Address: Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy.
- The closest bus stops are Bardi and Santa Maria Soprarno, both within a 6 to 7-minute walk from the attraction.
- Board bus C4 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.