Tweed's River and Rainforest Lunch Cruise
- Don't miss out on the only rainforest cruise in all of the Gold Coast.
- This spectacular river cruise shows you scenic regions of the Tweed Valley and River.
- Enjoy views of sugar cane fields, sub-tropical rainforests, and mangrove trees.
- A vibrant bird-feeding experience with pelicans and birds of prey await you.
- Sip on locally sourced tea and coffee while relishing a delectable picnic lunch.
- Informative commentary on board fills you in on lesser-known facts about the Tweed region.
- TEC River & Rainforest Cruise
- 3.5-hr return-trip cruise
- Tweed River Picnic Box & Licensed bar aboard
- On-board commentary
- Birds of prey and Pelican feeding
- Locally sourced Tea and Coffee from the Tweed Valley Morning tea
- Hotel Transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 10 days before the schedule.
Picture unobstructed and largely-undiscovered, picturesque regions on the southern doorstep of the Gold Coast: that's what the lush Tweed Valley has to offer. Views of sugar cane fields and sub-tropical rainforests will grace your vision on this 3.5-hr scenic river cruise. Drink in views of the diverse ecosystem, as you enjoy a bird-feeding experience with birds of prey and pelicans at Stotts Island Nature Reserve! Savor a scrumptious picnic lunch as you listen to informative commentary on board, and learn more about the attractive Tweed Valley and River!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available.
- All areas that guests touch are frequently cleaned.
- The vessels are subject to change without prior notice.
- Enjoy locally sourced tea and coffee from the Tweed Valley.
- A fully-stocked licensed bar is on board. Feel free to purchase.
From Mar 31 2021 onwards:
- Thu & Sat: 11:30 AM - 3 PM (NSW time).
Infants aged 2yrs and below go free. Children aged 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at: Tweed Marina.
- Address: 2 River Terrace, Tweed Heads NSW 2485, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Wharf St At River Tce, a 2-min walk to the boarding point.
- Buses 600 & 601 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.