Skip the Line: Lunch at the Berlin TV Tower
Skip the lines and ascend to the observation deck of the Berlin TV Tower without waiting in the long lines at the entrance. Also included is a 2-course lunch at the rotating Sphere restaurant, consisting of main course, dessert, and one soft drink.
- Head to the top of the Berlin TV tower and enjoy sweeping 360-degree views of the city below with this ticket.
- Take advantage of skip-the-line access to the TV tower and see the many landmarks of Berlin from your vantage point, with far reaching views of up to 80 kilometres on clear days.
- Enjoy lunch at the revolving Sphere restaurant located at the top of the tower, with a two-course meal being served to you while you admire the sights.
- Priority admission to the Berlin TV Tower
- Window table reservation at the Sphere restaurant
- 2-course lunch (main course and dessert) with one soft drink (non-alcoholic, 0.2 litre)
- Free WiFi
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Extra drinks
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Admire the Views From the Berliner Fernsehturm
The Berlin TV Tower, or Berliner Fernsehturm as it locally referred to, has risen to become one of the top tourist destinations in the whole of Germany, with over a million visitors coming to visit every year. Located close to Alexanderplatz, the 1,207-foot (368-metre) tall tower is a symbol of the city and one of the tallest freestanding structures in Europe. With these tickets, you will get a chance to take the elevator all the way up to the observation platform that has about 60 glass windows. These windows offer breathtaking panoramic views of Berlin and its surrounding areas. Soak in the delightful surroundings, with far-reaching views of up to 80 kilometres on clear days. You can make out the unique attractions of Berlin, such as Alexanderplatz and the Brandenburg Gate from 203 metres above street level.
Make your way to the revolving Sphere restaurant 4 metres above the observation deck, where a table will be reserved for you during lunchtime. A 2-course lunch with a main course, dessert, and a soft drink will be served to you in the restaurant. Soak up gorgeous views of Berlin as you eat. Each table is located next to a window, and all of Berlin will become the backdrop to your meal as you slowly rotate once every half or full hour. You will have time to view the observation platform after your meal. Come, experience the magic of this great symbol of German freedom and unity!
know before you go
- Your booked time is for the restaurant and you must go there first, you will have time to enjoy the view from the observation platform after your meal.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your booked time. The TV tower can only hold the table reservation for 15 minutes.
- Menus are subject to change.
- Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs into the tower.
- Because the TV Tower is such a popular attraction, you may still have to queue for the security check and elevator.
- Infants under 4 can enter for free.
Availability & Timings
This experience is available from Monday to Thursday and tickets can be booked between 11 AM and 3 PM in 30-minute intervals.
The duration of stay in the observation deck is 30 minutes. The lunch at the Sphere restaurant lasts for 2 hours.
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience.
Due to architectural constraints, and in order to guarantee the safety of all visitors in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties (i.e. those who need physical assistance or crutches).
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID at the security control on the 1st floor for the redemption of your tickets.
Berliner Fernsehturm, Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
Take buses 100, 200, M48, N5, or TXL to S+U Alexanderplatz (Bln) [Bus K.-Liebknecht-Str]. The TV Tower is a short 3-minute walk from here.
Take trains HBX, RB14, RE1, RE2, RE4, RE7, S3, S5, S7, or S9 and get off at the Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof. The Berlin TV Tower is a short 2-minute walk from this station.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.