Superbloom at Tower of London with Entry Ticket to the Tower
Celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in a unique way among 20 million vibrant blooms planted in the historic Tower moat. Once you admire the natural jewels, head into the Tower of London to see the Crown Jewels and other historic relics.
- Enjoy access to a one-off event, available from 1 June to 18 September 2022.
- For an extra dose of fun, opt to slide into the moat via a giant inflatable.
- Marvel at the new naturalistic landscape that stands out in an urban space.
- Wander amongst the willow-lined paths dotted with specially-commissioned sound installation and sculptural elements.
- Head into the Tower of London for a fascinating glimpse into the city's history.
- Access to Superbloom
- Entry into Tower of London
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Be Swept Away In the Superbloom
This year, Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II marks her Platinum Jubilee on the throne. On this special occasion, the public is allowed to not just enjoy the remarkable history that the Tower of London represents, but also wander on the historic moat. Over 20 million seeds of flowering plants have been sowed onto the moat. Get stunned by the beauty of the pollinators ranging from soft greens to delicate pinks, whites, oranges, and blues till the height of the summer. The landscaping has been carried out by Mark Gregory, the winner of the Chelsea Flower Show award.
A fun-filled entrance has been arranged where you can slide into the moat in a giant inflatable. A more sedate route is also available as an alternative. Feel at peace in the company of butterflies and bees, and admire the soundscape and sculptures sprinkled across the winding paths. Relax in the naturalistic landscape in the middle of an urban space before entering the Tower.
Revisit the Past in the Tower of London
Home of the Crown Jewels and the iconic Beefeaters, the Tower has been an integral part of London history for centuries. Once a formidable Castle whose very sight would have set the citizens trembling to a prison, a home for wild animals, the Royal Beasts, and the Royal Mint, the Tower has no shortage of history waiting to be uncovered.
know before you go
1 Jun - 18 Sep 2022
- Daily: 9am - 5:30pm.
- Time slots are available from 9am to 3pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Tower moat, City of London,
- Address: Greater London. EC3N 4AB
- The closest bus stop is Tower of London (Stop TB). It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 15, 734, 735, 736 and many more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Tower Hill. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros Circle, District Line to get you there.
- The closest train station is Fenchurch Street. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board train c2c to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.