Combo (Save 5%): Tower of London + Tower Bridge Tickets
Use this combo ticket to visit the Tower of London, a symbol of royalty and a setting for key events in early European history, and the Tower Bridge, the glorious architectural landmark that adorns the river of Thames.
- Visit the iconic Tower of London and the splendid Tower Bridge using one money-saving ticket.
- As the seat of British power, the 1000-year-old Tower of London is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Admire the renowned Crown Jewels, a collection that includes British coronation regalia, and over 23,578 precious gems.
- You'll also see rare diamonds such as the blue Stuart Sapphire, the Cullinan I, and the Koh-i- Noor.
- Explore the Royal Armouries’ collection in the White Tower, built by William the Conqueror.
- Learn about the history of the bridge and the architectural prowess of the Victorian era.
- View the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, and the London Eye in the distance
- Walk the glass high-level walkways to get some of the most striking views of London.
- See the Tower Bridge Exhibition; a display housed in the bridge that explains why and how Tower Bridge was built.
- Visit the Victorian Engine Rooms and see the coal-driven engines that once powered the Tower's elevators.
- Tower of London Entry Ticket
- Entry into all public areas of the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels exhibit, the White Tower, the Bloody Tower, and the Torture at the Tower exhibition
- Access to the children's activity trails and live historical re-enactments
- Free WiFi access
- Tower Bridge Entry Ticket
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Tower of London
Visit the primary seat and center of the British Monarchy. As the primary residence of royalty and setting for key events in the early history of Europe, a tour to the Tower of London is an experience filled with wonder, mystery, beauty, and even a little horror. Once you enter, you are allowed to explore the castle grounds independently for however long you wish until closing time. You will be able to experience and explore all the parts of the castle. This includes the White Tower, the first part of the Castle built by William the Conqueror, which houses displays from the Royal Armouries’ collection today.
Finally, the tour also includes the opportunity to see the Crown Jewels, a display of the wealth and splendor of the British Crown. Apart from these experiences, you will get to see live historical re-enactments, and other exhibitions like 'Coins & Kings' and 'Line of Kings'.
Said to be “the most famous bridge in the World”, the Tower Bridge was built in 1894 and is a marvel of Victorian engineering. The bridge crosses the River Thames and has become an icon of London. High-level walkways were built to allow people to cross the Thames and today, these walkways act as viewing galleries, giving you the most magnificent views of the London skyline. From up here, you can see the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, and the London Eye.
The Tower Bridge exhibition uses immersive multimedia such as films, photos, and interactive displays to explain why and how Tower Bridge was built. This experience not only guarantees great memories but great insights.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To ensure staff and visitor safety, if you start to display any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from visiting. Your visit will be amended to another day. We recommend having the NHS COVID 19 app if you would like to provide your details on entry. Please note any Test and Trace data that is collected will be in line with the Data Protection Act (2018) and securely destroyed after 21 days.
On Arrival at Tower Bridge
- Join the outside queue. Staff will be on hand to help manage social distancing and to help you enter the Bridge safely.
- We encourage all visitors to wear a face covering throughout their visit to Tower Bridge.
- Children under 11 and those with certain disabilities will be exempt.
- Have your e-Ticket or paper ticket ready for inspection.
- Protective screens are in place at the Ticket Office, bag search area and gift shop.
- Follow the arrows indicating the one-way visitor route.
- You will be directed to use the stairs. Lifts will be available for those only who require them.
- As you enter, search and screening will be in operation as per our usual visitor policy.
- Have your bag ready open and push it through the opening in the protective screen.
- Staff will have disposable gloves and will sanitise them regularly.
- Please follow staff instructions.
- Timed ticketing has been introduced to manage visitor capacity.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available for you to use throughout the attraction.
- The staff will supervise all queues and ensure that social distancing is adhered to throughout the attraction.
- Please note that the interactive exhibits are switched off until further notice.
Tower of London
From 1 July - 11 July
Daily: 9:30am to 6pm (last entry at 5pm)
Last admission: 3:30pm (3pm slot), buildings within the Tower close at 4:30pm
Tower closed 12 and 13 July.
From 14 July
Daily: 9am - 6pm
Last admission: 5pm (4pm slot), buildings within the Tower close at 5:30pm
- Tower Bridge is open daily from 9:30am to 6pm (last admission at 5pm).
- Closed from 24 to 26 Dec.
Tower of London
Yeoman Warder tours are not currently in operation due to social distancing rules. Instead, you will meet Yeoman Warders as you follow the route around the Tower – please take the opportunity to talk to them and ask them questions!
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come first serve basis.
- There are lifts available at the White Tower near the Raven shop and the New Armouries Café.
- Please keep in mind that the Tower has difficult stairs and passageways where wheelchair access may be restricted.
- There is no baggage storage facility, so travel light.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Tripods, Selfie-sticks, and other photographic or recording equipment are not allowed.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking within all buildings are not allowed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display a printout of the voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
Tower of London
- You can redeem your ticket at Tower Of London, Group Ticket Office, London.
- Address: London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Tower Bridge.
- Address: Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 2UP, United Kingdom.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.