The Spirit of London Tour
Sit back, relax and take in the sights of London on a
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle.
- Marvel at the beauty of two iconic landmarks - the St. Paul’s Cathedral & the Tower of London.
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace and be awed by the amazing history the ceremony holds.
- Join a Yeoman Warder for an exclusive view of the famous Tower of London on this guided tour and hear the story of the peasants’ revolt.
- Take to the water on a River Thames boat to Greenwich followed by a walking tour of Greenwich.
- Admissions to the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Hotel pick-up
- Professional tour guide
- Return transfers
- Food & beverages
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy a whistle-stop tour of London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Towering high over the City of London, the magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece. On Sundays due to church services, there is no guiding inside the cathedral.
Witness The Changing of the Guard - A mass of red tunics, bearskins, and Buckingham Palace – truly an unforgettable experience! During its 1000 year history, this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint, and even a zoo! Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi–i–Noor at the Crown Jewels. Join a Yeoman Warder for an exclusive and very different view of the famous Tower of London on this guided tour.
The perfect blend of history and culture, this tour is the perfect way to experience the spirit of London.
Note: Due to Sunday church services, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide at Greenline Coach Terminal, Bus Stop #3
- Address: Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, United Kingdom
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Londyn, which stops right across from the meeting point
- Bus 05EX will bring you here
- The closest subway station is Victoria Station, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
- Victoria, Circle, and district lines will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.