Combo (Save 4%): Tower of London + Tower Bridge Tickets
Use this combo ticket to visit the Tower of London, a symbol of royalty and a setting for key events in early European history, and the Tower Bridge, the glorious architectural landmark that adorns the river of Thames.
- Visit the iconic Tower of London and the splendid Tower Bridge using one money-saving ticket.
- Marvel at the seat of British power when you visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Admire the glorious Crown Jewels, a collection that includes British coronation regalia, over 23,578 precious gems, along with other rare diamonds such as the blue Stuart Sapphire, the Cullinan I, and the Koh-i- Noor.
- Explore the Royal Armouries’ collection in the White Tower, which was built by William the Conqueror.
- Learn about the history of the bridge and gather information about the architectural prowess of the Victorian era.
- View the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, Big Ben and the London Eye in the distance
- Walk the spectacular glass high-level walkways to get some of the most breathtaking views of London.
- Wander at the Tower Bridge Exhibition; a display housed in the bridge that explains why and how Tower Bridge was built.
- Visit the Victorian Engine Rooms and marvel at the coal-driven engines that once powered the Tower's elevators.
- Tower of London Entry Ticket
- Entry into all public areas of the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels exhibit, the White Tower, the Bloody Tower, and the Torture at the Tower exhibition
- Access to the children's activity trails and live historical re-enactments
- Free WiFi access
- Tower Bridge Entry Ticket
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Tower of London
Visit the primary seat and center of the British Monarchy. As the primary residence of royalty and setting for key events in the early history of Europe, a tour to the Tower of London is an experience filled with wonder, mystery, beauty, and even a little horror. Once you enter, you are allowed to explore the castle grounds independently for however long you wish until closing time. You will be able to experience and explore all the parts of the castle. This includes the White Tower, the first part of the Castle built by William the Conqueror, which houses displays from the Royal Armouries’ collection today.
Finally, the tour also includes the opportunity to see the Crown Jewels, a display of the wealth and splendor of the British Crown. Apart from these experiences, you will get to see live historical re-enactments, and other exhibitions like 'Coins & Kings' and 'Line of Kings'.
Nicknamed “The Most Famous Bridge in the World”, the Tower Bridge was built in 1894 and is a marvel of Victorian Engineering. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. High-level walkways were built to allow people to cross the Thames and today, these Walkways act as viewing galleries, giving visitors the most spectacular views of the London skyline. You will get to view the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, Big Ben and the London Eye in the distance. Therefore, giving you the perfect photo op!
The Tower Bridge exhibition uses immersive multimedia such as films, photos, and interactive displays to explain why and how Tower Bridge was built. This experience not only guarantees great memories but greats insights.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Tower of London
From 1 July - 11 July
Daily: 9 AM - 5 PM
Last admission: 3:30 PM (3 PM slot), buildings within the Tower close at 4:30 PM
Tower closed 12 and 13 July.
From 14 July
Daily: 9 AM - 6 PM
Last admission: 5 PM (4 PM slot), buildings within the Tower close at 5:30 PM
Daily from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (last admission at 5:00 PM)
The Tower Bridge is closed from the 24th to the 26th of December and is open at 10:00 on the 1st of January.
Tower of London
Yeoman Warder tours are not currently in operation due to social distancing rules. Instead, you will meet Yeoman Warders as you follow the route around the Tower – please take the opportunity to talk to them and ask them questions!
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come first serve basis.
- There are lifts available at the White Tower near the Raven shop and the New Armouries Café.
- Please keep in mind that the Tower has difficult stairs and passageways where wheelchair access may be restricted.
- There is no baggage storage facility, so travel light.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Tripods, Selfie-sticks, and other photographic or recording equipment are not allowed.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking within all buildings are not allowed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
Tower of London
- You can redeem your ticket at Tower Of London, Group Ticket Office, London.
- Address: London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Tower Bridge.
- Address: Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 2UP, United Kingdom.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.