Exclusive: Vatican Museum with Bramante Staircase Morning Tour
This Headout exclusive not only allows you to explore the Vatican but also the architecturally stunning Bramante Staircase. You will get to discover the underbelly of the Papal seat of power and see the many treasures that it holds on this guided visit of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica with dedicated entry. You will also get to enjoy this tour with a small group, thus making it all the more intimate!
- This wholesome, intimate tour of the Vatican allows you priority access to the Museum as well as access to the Bramante Staircase, an area of the Vatican that is usually closed to the general public.
- Save your precious time by bypassing the notorious ticket queue with a local expert and head straight to the intriguing Vatican Museums and explore the Pigna Courtyard, Pius Clementino Museum, Chandelier’s Gallery, Tapestries Gallery, Raphael’s Rooms and many more!
- You will also get the chance to marvel at the breathtaking murals of the adored Sistine Chapel and the famous Michelangelo’s The Final Judgement.
- You will enjoy an immersive guided tour unlike any other at one of the most important temples in all of Christendom, St. Peter’s Basilica.
Enjoy an Exclusive Skip the Line Tour of the Vatican Along With Access to the Bramante Staircase
The Vatican Museums is easily one of the most popular attractions in the world, receiving over 5 million visitors annually. Purchasing your ticket online before your visit not only helps you save time but also allows you to choose an entry slot according to your convenience. This tour gives you access to the famous Bramante Staircase, a spiraling stone structure known for its architectural brilliance. This staircase is usually closed to the public but with this tour, you will enjoy a guided tour and access to this hidden gem.
Marvel at the Murals of the Sistine Chapel and St.Peter's Basilica, the Most Important Temple of Christendom
The 54th gallery of the Vatican Museums is the famed Sistine Chapel. Completed around 1483 the Sistine Chapel is arguably the most famous chapel in the world due to the artwork located within. Your guide shall escort you to the chapel and give you a guided tour of its breathtaking inner sanctums. You will also get to experience the symbolic history of St. Peter's Basilica. You will see classic Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Pieta, Bernini’s Chair of St. Peter and also have the chance to pay homage to the tomb of St. John Paul II.
Usually, a visit to the Vatican is a once in a lifetime affair and we are here to deliver an unparalleled experience that is bound to take your breath away. We're here to help you discover the best with the best.
- Guided tour of the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, and St.Peter's Basilica.
- Skip the Line access to the Vatican Museum.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St.Peter's Basilica.
- Access to the Bramante Staircase.
- Professional English speaking guide.
Know Before You Go
This tour departs at 8:00 AM every Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, except religious holidays. This tour is four hours long.
April 22nd, May 1st, June 29th, and August 14th/15th.
This tour is available in English only.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 3-7 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 68 EUR.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Meet your guide at Via Leone IV, 33, 15 minutes before the tour departs.
By Metro: The closest station to the meeting point is the Ottaviano station. The meeting point is a 4-minute walk from the station.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Exclusive: Vatican Museum with Bramante Staircase Morning Tour vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Via Leone IV, 33, Rome