Full Day Trip PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land From Barcelona
Indulge in uninterrupted fun at PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land on a hassle-free day trip from Barcelona. Be a part of the Ferrari experience as you thrill your senses on amazing rides and attractions. Explore PortAventura Park and its six exciting worlds including Polynesia, the Mediterranean, China, Sésamo Aventura, Mexico and the Far West, with over 40 unique rides and 40 exotic performances.
- Enjoy a hassle-free 90-minute scenic drive from Barcelona to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land aboard a comfortable AC coach.
- Experience the wonderful themed zones dedicated to China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México, and SésamoAventura.
- Enjoy the dizzying eight loops of Dragon Khan and get the chance to ride the highest roller coaster in Europe
- Indulge in the high-speed revelry of Ferrari Land and challenge the wind as you board the park's adrenaline-fueled rides.
- Experience the 'Red Force' at a staggering 112 meters, feel the speed accelerating from 0 to 180km/h in 5 seconds.
What to Expect
Make a day trip to PortAventura Park from Barcelona for an enjoyable and truly memorable time. Make a day trip to PortAventura Park from Barcelona for an enjoyable and truly memorable time. Be transported to other lands with the themed zones like China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México, and SésamoAventura. Feel the ultimate rush at Shambhala, the highest roller coaster in Europe with the longest fall. Speed into the dizzying eight loops of Dragon Khan or launch yourself on the horizontal catapult, Furious Baco.
Delve into the world of the legendary Italian dream team at Ferrari Land and aboard some of the most adrenaline surging rides in all of Europe! You get the chance to learn what is it to be a racing legend where you get to experience the F1 inside the Ferrari Experience building, the heart of Ferrari Land. Don't miss the 'Red Force' that soars 112 meters high, with a speed accelerating from 0 to 180km/h in 5 seconds. You can also ride the free-fall tower, the rebound tower and compete with your family on a racing circuit!
- Round trip with air conditioned motor coach.
- Entry to PortAventura Park.
- Entry to Ferrari Land.
Know Before You Go
- From 23rd March to 15th June & 12th Sept to 6th Jan: Departure from Barcelona at 09:30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11:00 AM. Departure from PortAventura Park 07:30 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09:00 PM.
- From 16th June to 11th Sept: Departure from Barcelona at 09:30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11:00 AM. Departure from PortAventura Park 08:00 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09:30 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 4 to 10 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 70 EUR.
Senior citizens (over 60 years of age) can also buy discounted tickets at 70 EUR.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
You must assemble at the Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Balmes St. nº 5, Barcelona about 20 minutes before the tour departs.
By Metro: L1 and L2, Universitat stop or L1 and L3, Catalunya stop.
By Bus: 14 and 59. FGC: Catalunya stop.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Full Day Trip PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land From Barcelona vouchers shortly. Please display the vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Julia Travel Gray Line Spain office, Carrer de Balmes 5, Barcelona