Notre Dame Tour with Towers and Île de la Cité
Explore one of two remaining natural islands in the Seine and discover lesser-known facts of the Notre Dame on this 2-hour guided tour! Book these hassle-free mobile tickets for a Parisien experience that you will cherish forever.
- With this immersive tour, you will get the chance to visit Île de la Cité and the famous Notre Dame with an expert English-speaking guide.
- Traverse the lengths of Île de la Cité, the home of former seats of power, revolutions, and to the infamous gargoyles.
- You will get to explore several points of interest such as the Conciergerie, where Marie-Antoinette spent her last days during the French Revolution.
- And finally, top off your tour with an in-depth exploration into the world-famous Notre Dame, known for its flying buttresses, menacing gargoyles, soaring spires, the monumental organ, and the imposing bell towers.
- You may even enjoy access to the imposing bell towers and witness a marvelous bird's eye view of the city. (Optional)
Traverse the Lengths of Île de la Cité with an English Speaking Guide
After assembling lat et he meeting point, your guide will then take you on an immersive tour of the center of Paris where the medieval city was refounded, Île de la Cité. Île de la Cité is one of two remaining natural islands in the Seine and is the oldest settlement in Paris. It boasts a fair share of Parisien sights such as the Pont Neuf, the Pont de l’Archevêché and the Notre Dame Cathedral, to name a few. On this tour, you will be taken to the imposing Conciergerie as well as the oldest clock in Paris, dating back to 1535. After your tour of Île de la Cité, you will then proceed to the magnificent Notre Dame.
Enjoy an In-Depth Exploration into the Notre Dame with Optional Tower Access
The Notre Dame is considered to be one of the greatest examples of the unique French Gothic architecture. The treasury of the cathedral houses some of the most important relics in Christianity. These include one of the Holy Nails, that was used for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. A fragment of the Holy Cross is also safely locked away. The inside fo the cathedral presents a picture of luxury. The stained glass windows filter vibrant light into the church and the cathedral's massive size coupled with intricate detailing is breathtaking. A statue of the legendary Joan of Arc, can also be seen along with gargoyles, which are linked with Gothic art and architecture, and are set throughout the cathedral. Your guide will not miss a single detail! You may also enjoy optional tower access to witness unparalleled views of the city.
Let Paris' architectural brilliance take you on a journey through time and discover the Notre Dame like never before with this tour. We help you discover the best, with the best.
- Guided tour of Île de la Cité.
- Guided tour of the Notre Dame.
- Services of an English-speaking guide.
- Tower access. (Optional)
Know Before You Go
This tour departs daily at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 2:00 PM & 5:00 PM. This tour is 2 hours long.
This tour is available in English only.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 4-14 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 30 EUR (without tower access) or 41 EUR (with tower access). Children below the age of 4 can enter free of cost.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Meet your guide by the statue of Henri IV.
By Metro: Take the purple line to the Châtelet stop. Take the exit on Rue Bertin Poirée and walk on to Pont Neuf. The meeting point is an 8 minute walk from the stop.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Notre Dame Tour with Towers and Île de la Cité vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Paris, France, 15 Place du Pont Neuf, Paris