Skip The Line: Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces Guided Tour
Beat the queues with skip-the-line access to the Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the beauty of the Generalife gardens and gain access to the Alcazaba and the Nasrid Palaces. Visit the Palace of Charles V and marvel at the unique collection of artworks.
- Gain skip-the-line access to the Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the Generalife gardens, which once served as the summer palace of the Nasrid emirs.
- Visit the Alcazaba, one of the oldest structures of Alhambra and learn about its historical significance.
- Make your way to the Palace of Charles V, which houses the Alhambra museum and its collection of Hispano-Muslim artworks.
- Gain access to the Nasrid Palaces, starting from Mexuar to the Court of Lions.
- You will be accompanied by an official bilingual guide.
Explore Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens
Explore the magnificent Alhambra, the royal palace of the Nasrid emirs. Its architectural design is an iconic example of Moorish artistry. Make your way to the Generalife gardens and bask in its beauty. Admire the majestic estate, which was once the summer palace of the Nasrid rulers.
The Renaissance Palace with its Nasrid Artworks
Feel awe-inspired by visiting the Palace of Charles V. This architectural wonder boasts of a plateresque style design with traces of Gothic and Spanish origin, which was common in the Renaissance era. The Palace of Charles V is also famous popular for its unique collection of Hispano-Muslim and Nasrid artworks.
Alcazaba and the Nasrid Palaces
Visit the Alcazaba, one of the oldest structures of Alhambra. It served both as a fortress as well as a watchtower during the Nasrid rule. Follow it up with a visit to the Nasrid Palaces. While most of the structures have perished over the years, some of them still remain. Few of them being the Mexuar, which was once one of the most prominent parts of the palace, and the Court of Lions (Palacio de Los Leones), which was a rather private area of the palace.
Throughout this tour, you will be accompanied by an expert bilingual guide. Learn about the historical significances of the palace and its surroundings, marvel its beauty, and make memories worth reminiscing.
- Skip-the-line entry to Alhambra.
- A bilingual tour guide.
- Tickets to the Alhambra Complex, including entry to the Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Gardens, Palace of Charles V, and the Alcazaba.
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
Know Before You Go
- Please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant while booking. Failure to do so could lead to you being denied access into the Alhambra.
- Please carry your original passport/driver's license with you. The staff of Alhambra can require it at any moment and you will not be able to access the monument without it.
- The tour is available on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from November 1st to March 31st and daily from April 1st to October 31st.
- The starting time of the tour is dependent on the day so please check the timing in the next stage of the booking carefully. The tour lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Please reach the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the starting time of your tour.
- Please note that this tour is not available on January 1st.
Official bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
Assemble at Paseo del Generalife, 1F, by Alhambra Mural Map. Your meeting point is in front of the Information and Box Offices.
By Bus: Board the C4 bus and get off at the Alixares Generalife stop. You will reach the meeting point after a 2-minute walk.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Skip The Line: Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces Guided Tour vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point with valid photo ID.
Paseo del Generalife 1F, Granada