Big Bus: 3 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Cruise Tickets
Witness the magnificence of the British capital with its incredible attractions whose beauty remains untouched. Discover the sights of London from a unique perspective aboard a charming Hop-On Hop-Off double-decker bus. An audio guide will keep you informed about each of the attractions, giving you an insight into their history, so you get to learn and explore in the span of 72 hours!
- Enjoy sightseeing in the royal capital in the comfort of a feature-packed, double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard as well a multilingual audio guide.
- Board double-decker buses from any of the stops and easily redeem your e-ticket upon boarding and enjoy exploring all 4 routes.
- Hop on and off at your leisure as many times as you’d like for the entire 72-hour duration of your ticket.
- Additionally, enjoy a complimentary walking tour of central London (Duration: 90 minutes; tour begins at 10:30 AM at the Trafalgar Stop)
- Absorb the city's rich history and enjoy an exclusive walking tour and a two-way river cruise that is inclusive of this 72-hour ticket!
This hop-on, hop-off bus tour is the perfect way to discover the city of London. With three whole days to spend at your leisure, this tour will allow you to soak in every drop of British culture and London’s famous landmarks. You can begin your tour in any of the 45 Big Bus stations in the city and hop on to one of the double-decker buses.
The tour allows you to choose from four distinct routes. These are the Orange ‘Magical Merlink’ Route, the Green Link, the Blue Route, and the Red Route. You can discover some of the most famous attractions such as Parliament Square, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, and the Marble Arch on the Orange Route. It is also called the Magical Merlink. Check out Madame Tussauds at Baker Street, and the London Eye on London’s Southbank. The Green Link begins at Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden and takes you through Bloomsbury. It connects you with Euston and St Pancras stations and gives you an exquisite view the British Museum as you travel. You can always get off at any point and change routes as you please, hopping onto the Red Route or Blue Route as well. The Blue Route offers amazing sights such as Kensington Palace and attractions like Mayfair and the Marble Arch are located at the intersection of the blue and red routes. You have three days to explore, so you can take your time on each route.
If you thought the tour ended there, you’re in for a treat. This ticket comes inclusive of a two-way river cruise on the Thames! You can travel from Westminster to Greenwich or the other way around. You will also have the choice to take a break at the Tower of London, which is in between, as you travel. There are several sites that may not be easily reachable by bus. You can still get to these places by taking a stroll, as a part of the walking tour.
View a full map of the Bus Route here.
- Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off access for 72 hours.
- Multilingual audio headset (12 languages).
- Sightseeing across key attractions in London.
- Hop-on hop-off map of London.
- Two-way river cruise ticket.
- One complimentary walking tour.
Know Before You Go
The tour duration is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. The frequency is every 15-20 minutes.
The first tour from Stop #1 begins at 8:30 AM.
The last tour from Stop #1 begins at 4:30 PM.
The first tour from Stop #1 begins at 8:32 AM.
The last tour from Stop #1 begins at 4:30 PM.
The first tour from Stop #35 begins at 9:00 AM.
The last tour from Stop #35 begins at 5:30 PM.
The first tour from Stop #40 begins at 8:42 AM.
The last tour from Stop #40 begins at 5:30 PM.
- There will be a live English guide on board all red route buses.
- Audio guide languages are available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian.
This experience is wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Thank you Headout for everything! Will definitely use you guys again
Don't miss the Thames River Cruise! The boat tour was the cherry on top of the cake
Living in London I've never really been interested in this sort of thing. Couple of cousins from America came over and I ended up going with them for this tour - Absolutely loved it!
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Big Bus: 3 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Cruise Tickets voucher shortly. You must display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID to easily redeem your bus pass from the driver upon boarding one of the double-decker sightseeing buses. You may start your tour from any of the stops on the 4 routes.
Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Your ticket can be activated on any day of the week regardless of which date you choose on the next page. The ticket is activated upon your first ride and will be valid for the duration of the ticket, in this case, that would be 24 hours, starting at the time of that ride.
Tower Bridge , London