Budapest: Hop-On Hop-Off Deluxe Ticket
Enjoy the quaint charm of the streets and buildings of Budapest on this hop-on hop-off tour of Budapest. The tour includes a cruise on the Danube River and a short walking tour through some of the sites that are not easily accessible by bus.
- See all the magnificent medieval and Renaissance buildings in Budapest on this 3-day long tour. -Enjoy the tour and understand more about the monuments and buildings with the pre-recorded commentary that is available in over 23 different languages.
- You will have access to Wi-Fi on board, so you can upload pictures as you go around the city.
- The buses are open-top, allowing you to enjoy a full 360-degree view of the city on the tour.
- You can take a boat ride across the River Danube with your ticket and look at various buildings such as the Parliament, National Theatre, and the Chain Bridge from relatively fresh vantage points.
- You can also choose to walk around portions of the city and take in the brilliant sights on foot before boarding another bus. The walking tour begins at 11 am and covers many of the sites that are covered on the bus route as well.
- Budapest is known for its exquisitely illuminated buildings at night. Enjoy a unique night tour of the city that is included in the hop-on-hop-off deluxe package.
- You also get a shuttle ticket to Buda Castle.
With three different routes including a night tour route to choose from on this extensive 3-day excursion in Budapest, you are certain to see almost all the most important attractions in the city. Heroes’ Square on the Red Route is an excellent place to begin the tour. You can look around City Park before boarding the bus and heading to amazing sites like the Parliament Building, Vaci Street, and Great Market Hall. Head to the brilliantly lit Buda Castle District at night. Many of the structures and fountains that line the Danube are illuminated beautifully at this time.
You could then begin exploring the Green Route that includes the Citadel and the Castle. Most of the attractions are located on the Red Route, however, and you will need the last day to cover some of the other places along the route. These might include the Chain Bridge, the Opera, and the National Museum.
The tour also includes a 90-minute long walking tour through some of Budapest’s most charming streets. Between 9.30 AM and 5 PM, you can catch a Buda Castle Return Shuttle that takes you back from Clark Adam Square in the castle district. Conclude this fabulous tour with a 75-minute cruise on the Danube and marvel at iconic buildings such as the National Theatre, the Royal Palace, and the Chain Bridge from an all new perspective.
- 3-day premium Hop-on, Hop-off ticket.
- A panoramic night tour of Danube’s brilliantly lit landmarks
- A visit to the Buda Castle
- 75-minute river cruise along the river Danube.
- A complimentary walking tour of Budapest
- Air-conditioned buses with free on-board WiFi to travel in comfort to visit top landmarks.
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 23 languages
- Complimentary headphones.
Know Before You Go
Route Schedule and Timings
The schedule for the Red Route is as follows:
- Heroes’ Square (First Bus: 9:00 AM. Last Bus: 5:00 PM)
- Keleti Railway Station (First Bus: 9:10 AM. Last Bus: 5:10 PM)
- Hotel Hungaria (First Bus: 9:13 AM. Last Bus: 5:13 PM)
- New York Cafe (First Bus: 9:17 AM. Last Bus: 5:17 PM)
- Astoria (First Bus: 9:23 AM. Last Bus: 5:23 PM)
- Vaci Street (First Bus: 9:25 AM. Last Bus: 5:25 PM)
- Castle Garden (First Bus: 9:31 AM. Last Bus: 5:31 PM)
- Castle Funicular (First Bus: 9:10 AM. Last Bus: 5:33 PM)
- Batthyany Square (First Bus: 9:15 AM. Last Bus: 5:38 PM)
- Margaret Bridge (First Bus: 9:20 AM. Last Bus: 5:43 PM)
- Nyugati Railway Station (First Bus: 9:28 AM. Last Bus: 5:51 PM)
- Parliament (First Bus: 9:31 AM. Last Bus: 5:54 PM)
- Basilica (First Bus: 9:33 AM. Last Bus: 5:56 PM)
- Chain Bridge (First Bus: 9:00 AM. Last Bus: 6:03 PM)
- River Cruise (First Bus: 9:05 AM. Last Bus: 6:08 PM)
- Great Market Hall (First Bus: 9:11 AM. Last Bus: 18:14 PM)
- National Museum (First Bus: 9:14 AM. Last Bus: 6:17 PM)
- Kiraly Street (First Bus: 9:22 AM. Last Bus: 6:25 PM)
- Big Bus Customer Service Centre (First Bus: 9:25 AM. Last Bus: 6:28 PM)
- Opera (First Bus: 9:27 AM. Last Bus: 6:30 PM)
- Octagon/Liszt Ferenc Square (First Bus: 9:29 AM. Last Bus: 6:32 PM)
The tour duration is approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes. Buses are available every 20 to 30 minutes.
The schedule for the route is as follows:
- Castle/Funicular (First Bus: 9:45 AM. Last Bus: 4:45 PM)
- Citadel (First Bus: 10:15 AM. Last Bus: 5:00 PM)
The tour duration is approximately 30 minutes. The frequency is every 30 minutes.
The night tour departs from Stop #19 at 6:30 PM and lasts for approximately 70 minutes.
The cruise departs from the dock at Stop #11 and lasts for approximately 75 minutes.
This ticket includes a complimentary walking tour of the city. The Pest tour is scheduled to begin at 11:00 at Stop #19. It lasts for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
This audio guide is available in 23 languages, which are: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Romanian, Croatian, Dutch and Norwegian.
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
Your mobile tickets will be sent to you shortly. You can show your ticket either on the bus or to any staff member at the stop. A receipt will be given saying that you can access the Hop-On, Hop-Off tour at any stop/bus on that day. You may start your tour from any of the stops on the route.
The tickets can be used on any day within 6 months of the date of purchase. Once the ticket is activated upon being redeemed at any stop, you have three days to use the ticket.
Jewish Quarter, Budapest