Super Saver : London Eye + Madame Tussauds Tickets
Reap the benefits of this super saver combo and visit the Madame Tussauds wax museum along with one of London's top tourist hotspots, the London Eye!
- With this combo ticket, explore the highlights of the British capital and maximize your time at ease.
- Rub shoulders with your favorite celebrities, be a part of Marvel Super Heroes movie and its astounding 4D experience, all under one roof at the world famous Madame Tussauds!
- Be thrilled with the museum's Star Wars Experience and the Spirit of London black cab ride that is bound to leave you at the edge of your seat.
- Witness spectacular panoramic views of the city atop the world-famous London Eye, the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe; London's top tourist experience for over a decade.
Enjoy a Fun-Filled Visit to the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with Skip the Line Access
Ever wanted a picture with all the stars of One Direction? Or are you a sports fan and want one with Usain Bolt? Perhaps the kids would like to snap a memory with the Avengers? At London, Madame Tussaud's, there are celebrities here that will be sure to tickle anyone’s fancies! With these skip-the-line tickets, you get to bypass pesky lines and pose with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, the Beatles, Leonardo DiCaprio and many more! You will also get to enjoy the thrill of walking through the 'chamber of horror' that houses gory visualizations of those executed during the French Revolution. If you think just plain wax models won’t do the trick, then enjoy the immersive, 4D experiences that feature the Marvel Super Heroes as they battle it out to save London! You will also get the chance to experience the Spirit of London black cab ride. This experience is filled with fun activities, lots of experience and many, many photographs.
Admire the Cityscape of the British Capital From the Top of the Iconic London Eye!
The London Eye is Europe's tallest Ferris wheel and offers the highest public viewing point in London, after The Shard. Located opposite The Big Ben and the houses of Parliament, the Eye offers breathtaking views of the London and its famous landmarks. Each rotation of the eye takes 30 minutes, giving you plenty of time to view iconic London monuments and attractions like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and St. Paul's Cathedral!
*Although you can visit these attractions whenever you please on the date you choose during the time of booking, we recommend visiting the London Eye first during the day to avoid crowds. Follow that up with a delightful visit to Madame Tussauds. *
- Entry to Madame Tussauds London.
- Entry to the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience.
- Entry to the Star Wars Experience.
- Entry to the Spirit of London black cab ride.
- 30-minute rotation on the iconic London Eye.
- London Eye 4D Experience.
Know Before You Go
Although you can visit these attractions whenever you please on the date you choose during the time of booking, we recommend visiting the London Eye first during the day to avoid crowds. Follow that up with a delightful visit to Madame Tussauds.
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The timings change based on the dates, which can be found here.
- Tube: The nearest tube station is Waterloo.
- Bus: 211, 77 and 381
- Tube: The nearest tube station is Baker Street Station.
- Bus: 30, 113, 13
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Super Saver: London Eye + Madame Tussauds Tickets vouchers shortly. Please carry printed copies of your vouchers and display them at the attractions with valid photo ID.